Gaming Which 3DS game are you anticipating the most?

syko5150

GBAtemp Syko!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D is at the top of the list but I'm also looking forward to...

Dead or Alive 3D
Kingdom Hearts
Mario Kart
Paper Mario
PilotWings Resort
Professor Layton and the Mask of Miracle
Resident Evil: Revelations
Star Fox 64 3D
Super Street Fighter IV 3D

I'm not too sure about Kid Icarus: Uprising i didn't care for the original on NES it was a play through once sit on the shelf forever type of game. so I'll have to wait and see...also I'd like to try out CODENAME: Chocobo Racing 3D the first one on PS1 was decent at best so hopefully they made it a lot better.

Arwen20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zelda Ocarina of Time (My all-time favorite), Goldeneye, Animal Crossing, and any of the Classic NES games.

specht

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
MGS 3: Snake Eater before anything else.

Interested in how they remake OoT (apparently small changes are being made so the Water Temple isn't as difficult)

Paper Mario since it's been too long since the last traditional RPG in the series.

MarioKart mainly just for the 3D effect. StarFox too.

I'll probably try Kid Icarus, doubt I'll get that into it.

Since Activision was rumored to be doing Goldeneye for Wii and DS I'll bet it'll be for the 3DS.

Defiance

oh my god.. it's full of trading cards...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My main list is:

Mario Kart
Star Fox
Animal Crossing
And perhaps Paper Mario.

Metal Gear Solid also looks interesting, although I've never actually played any of its games..

specht

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Defiance said:
My main list is:

Mario Kart
Star Fox
Animal Crossing
And perhaps Paper Mario.

Metal Gear Solid also looks interesting, although I've never actually played any of its games..

They picked the perfect MGS to get a new audience with. Snake Eater was the first I played of the series and it got me hooked ever since.
Definitely worth a try.

mangaTom

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
What I want is RE(OMFG) and SFIV since I played it in my pc and it's awesome.Also looking forward to MGS.
rolleyes.gif

Salax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CamulaHikari said:
I already added the ones I want to get to my wishlist on Backloggery. But I'll list the ones I want most here:

- Zelda 3DS: I never got my hands on the original OoT, so if it comes on the 3DS I will get it for sure~!
- Kingdom Hearts 3DS: I'm just an addict to the series, so it'll be fun to play and the screenshots look good~!
- Kid Icarus Uprising: It looks really fun and good, never played it before, but on SSBB Pit is one of my favorites xD
- Paper Mario: I just love the games
- Nintendogs/cats: I really liked the first and have some good memories of it, so will try it out. (hope they'll add new things
- Animal Crossing: It's one of the few sim games I like, I played the DS one a lot with friends so will try this one out as well.
- Professor Layton: I liked the last two and the puzzles in this one seem even more fun~! I just like a good puzzle~!
And then damn more Shin Megami Tensei on the 3DS~! That's just... awesomeness~!

But the thread says game, so I'll have to choose... Hmmm... I'll probably choose... KHDS~! I just love it and this one just can't be a misser~!
This list and Mario Kart.

awssk8er

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Kid Icarus, Mario Kart 3DS, Ocarina of Time, Paper Mario 3DS, and Professor Layton have to be my top games.

I never played the original Kid Icarus until this morning. It's pretty amazing.

riverchen

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CamulaHikari said:
- Zelda 3DS: I never got my hands on the original OoT, so if it comes on the 3DS I will get it for sure~!
- Kid Icarus Uprising: It looks really fun and good, never played it before, but on SSBB Pit is one of my favorites xD
- Animal Crossing: It's one of the few sim games I like, I played the DS one a lot with friends so will try this one out as well.

Need moar bleach.Lol, but i lookin forward to Mariokart

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
riverchen said:
CamulaHikari said:

Need moar bleach.Lol, but i lookin forward to Mariokart
Or Naruto or Dragon ball z
wub.gif

davidsl_128

GBAtemp Brightsider
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Colombia
Well I'm a fan of Paper Mario, so even though I don't think it will benefit much from 3D (it's 2D characters, even if the world is 3D) but it'll be one of the first I get. I also like Layton (again, not very 3D-using, but I'm sure the developers will come up with something cool)

Mr.Positive

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm looking forward to Paper Mario and Kid Icarus.

OoT 3D will be probably be the most successful of what has been shown.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill