Hacking Where to buy these days?

Sumea

Disco Ninja Frog
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
In past, 2-3 years ago I got DS and my first flashcart, since then I got two more where I have not sold all three and also the DS.

Now, my friend is giving me a DS lite, used but better shape than my old one. It has games, but I need a flashcart to really use DS well. It is just DS lite, so I do not need a DSi compatible cart, but as it seems, the strangle on shops to sell the carts has come larger. Now I am unsure where to buy, well, except one finnish store what is fine, but prices is 200% of online retailers outside my father country.

Ironically, first thing I thought was "NOW I could buy something from SHOPtemp..!" - and then bam, strangled. Well... Anyway;

Is there still a shop that has worldwide shipping, good prices, and is reputable? Any recommendations?

v13j0

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
www.0shippingzone.com, very reliable and excelent costumer service, they even send you a picture of your package before shipping.

Sumea

Disco Ninja Frog
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Thanks for responds. Price point wise I would go with 0shipping but it is good to see things are not completely killed, you get this when you camp outside the scene and do not stay in the know. I knew when I sold my last extra flashcart that shops got strangled one by one...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...