Hardware Where to buy cheap memory pro duo?

Shaorin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well that wasn't helpful. All stores have different prices so I just want the cheapest one. A link to the store would be helpful

Darkforce

DERP!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ebay will be the cheapest, just bear in mind that it 99.9% of cards on there are fake (especially anything 2GB upwards) and a fake will run slightly slower than an original card would. To be honest if you're buying a 4GB card it's probably worth paying slightly more for an original - the Sandisk Gaming Pro Duos aren't too much more than a fake pro duo and they retail for slightly less than genuine Sony ones (not to mention the Sandisk are faster).

Shaorin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
No auction sites please there's a high chance that I will get a fake memory stick.

Anyway that meritline seems good anyone have past experience buying from that store?

Awdofgum

Wadofgum
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well i have bought from them twice.
Both times went well and sometimes there are free shipping specials.
Correct me if I'm wrong but i believe that Yahoo owns meritline?

amemoryoncelost

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I wouldn't worry about it too much, I've got a Sony 2GB from eBay that's probably fake but it runs everything sweet.

It's probably not fake. I bought a 2gig card out of portland, guy had like 99.8% on over 10,000 auctions and that thing ran like crap. Couldn't keep up, returned that in a heartbeat. Ended up keeping my 1gig card and then sold the psp a month or so later.

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Buy.com and Meritline don't ship to Australia (sure about the first one, not so much with the latter). Newegg doesn't ship to Australia either.

Shaorin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I thought meritline does ship to Australia cause on their site they say they can ship world wide. Oh yea meritline shipping price is too expensive $64.61 =[

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I wasn't sure about Meritline (they don't accept PayPal then, it was either that or shipping internationally). I haven't been on that website for a while so it may have changed

Shaorin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm still looking for a cheap store and cheap shipping price cause meritline shipping price is so expensive who would pay $64.61 just to ship one item!

Foie

That one guy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Frys.com used to have a 4GB lexar pro duo for $40. And it was even $30 at one point. Too bad I didn't get in on that deal. Now it costs like $60 + shipping...

But yeah, I would recommend slickdeals.net and fatwallet.com to look up great deals on just about anything.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Yea is pretty good