Hacking Where to buy a DSTwo in UK?

lastrider

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I've been meaning to buy a Supercard DSTWO, though I've been put off by the lack of reputable sites to buy from.

I've been looking at http://www.cheapr4i.com/

Has anyone used them before, and would recommend? Or has anyone else got any other recommendations for a reputable site with fast/cheap shipping to UK?

FYI I'm buying to use with a 3DS and have no access to any other system.

Now from what I've researched and read. As long as I don't update my 3DS firmware first and rather, I update to the newest compatible firmware of the DSTwo and then update my 3DS. All will work fine?

I presume this is true for future 3DS firmwares? If Nintendo release new firmware, I just wait for DSTwo firmware to be updated, then flash using 3DS before upgrading 3DS firmware?

Thanks, I'm pretty new to this stuff and I've been doing my homework for the last few hours. I think I've got a grasp on most of it... now just to find where to get one from. :lol:

Mr Absy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I just bought the DSTwo from thegamerdepot.com. $41 with free shipping!

Probably gonna have a couple of weeks to wait before it turns up though. Customer Service seems good so far..They reply, which is always helpful! :)

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
I've been meaning to buy a Supercard DSTWO, though I've been put off by the lack of reputable sites to buy from.

I've been looking at http://www.cheapr4i.com/

Has anyone used them before, and would recommend? Or has anyone else got any other recommendations for a reputable site with fast/cheap shipping to UK?

FYI I'm buying to use with a 3DS and have no access to any other system.

Now from what I've researched and read. As long as I don't update my 3DS firmware first and rather, I update to the newest compatible firmware of the DSTwo and then update my 3DS. All will work fine?

I presume this is true for future 3DS firmwares? If Nintendo release new firmware, I just wait for DSTwo firmware to be updated, then flash using 3DS before upgrading 3DS firmware?

Thanks, I'm pretty new to this stuff and I've been doing my homework for the last few hours. I think I've got a grasp on most of it... now just to find where to get one from. :lol:

in the UK, use zhuzhuchina.com, they have good postal times (under 2 weeks to the UK, ive even had under a week), and they update the cards to the latest Firmware before shipping

yes always update flashcard before system, DSTwo does have alternative methods but the most efficient method is the normal

Flashcard has to be able to boot to run the update file, so it needs not to be blocked (not a hard concept but people still fail to grasp it)

if there is a accident and the 3DS gets updated the DSTwo has another method but its should only be used if there is no other way, as you cant see the progress you have to follow instructions very carefully and hope you left it long enough. but dont worry about that if you understand, card updated first to work on the new firmware, console after you know the flashcard will work on it

xdf

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I can vouch for cheapr4i.com. They have good reviews on shoptemp too. I bought a dstwo from them last Wednesday, arrived last Saturday. Pretty good considering I ordered a micro sd card from Amazon on the same day and it hasn't arrived yet. Also the dstwo was pre upgraded so just had to copy the OS files and it works straight away :)

lastrider

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for the replies everyone. I ended up using nds-card, because I needed two, and it was a better price. :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Float like a butterfly burns when I pee lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    So does that mean your date was not good? It burns now?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Got two new stds in one night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Giggity
    +1
  • The Catboy @ The Catboy:
    I don't bite! Minus the times when I did bite
  • The Catboy @ The Catboy:
    Like 5 minutes ago
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Billie needs her lunch
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ffs papa brought back the cheeseburger pizza it's like the only decent pie they had since the 80s
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm not a fan of papa johns, but that does sound good. We hardly order out pizza, I like making my own, but when we do its donatoes
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I get them like once every two months anymore
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just because it's half a mile from where I live
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Request next time you order, that Shaq deliver it to you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I want him to buy me a chain also
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Open it right next to the one we have
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys should i make a new thread and just count the amount of posts until kyle, luke or leo joins the thread for fun?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    kyle's fine, just waiting for that wario joke

luke and leo though, they yap until the thread's enjoyability is about halved
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Leo is Luke's alterego when he gets hard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Luke is gone, he got banned. And I'm surprised Leo hasn't yet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Subway was actually pretty decent tonight
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut you get, a seafood and psi salad sub
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Psi had my footlong meatball special
    +1
  • PandaPandel @ PandaPandel: