ウォリアー
Banned
Trophies
Website
fcrc.weebly.com
XP
Country
More newbies, More idiots.

If you prove unable to produce better/more constructive posts, I'm afraid you will slowly become one of them
dry.gif
tongue.gif

I answered the question, what more do you want?

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP

WK416

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
In ten years, GBAtemp will become a victim of senility. It will forget it's cherished members and refer to everyone as KiVan.

...Nah. GBAtemp will live forever.
biggrin.gif

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Forum posts will be videoclips posted on YouTube. Of course, instead of the current low-res, blurry, jumpy webcam videos of people with too much mascara, automated software will analyze people's faces, and transfer their movements, facial expressions and gestures to their animated avatars. Sound editing software already enables filtering your voice on the fly. So you will have your opinions spoken by your avatar in the voice of your choice, and it will be as simple as talking to a webcam. tl/dr will become tl/dw (didn't watch), and that's about it.

Of course, with posts becoming video clips, spelling will become a thing of the past, and the only spelling we see will be LOLspeek on cat photos.

Wii_DS.

ウォリアー
Banned
Trophies
Website
fcrc.weebly.com
XP
Country
In the Future on gbatemp.net,, the noobs who want to play GBA games on a R4 will take over the place and cause massive damage to the forum by spaming and asking idiotic questions. The admin will give up and say 'Hell with it' and close down GBAtemp.net

They will be spin-offs of GBAtemp which members will make in hoping to be JUST like the founder of GBAtemp (but they will never be anything good as GBAtemp.net).

The noobs will move onto other forums, destroying the Internets. Who knows? maybe they will develop into good members, but they will always be known as noobs, noobs who asked to play GBA games on a R4.

I think thats better than my last post, don't cha' think so?
tongue.gif

wiithepeople

^^didn't play it that much, but I love it =D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
 In the Future on GBAtemp.com, the noobs who want to play GBA games on a R4 will take over the place and cause massive damage to the forum by spaming and asking idiotic questions. The admin will give up and say 'Hell with it' and close down GBAtemp.com.

Its gbatemp.net, not gbatemp.com

Maverick_z

When did i join again??
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
1. Most of the current mods/admin/forum leaders leaving and being totally overrun by n00bs asking for release dates and rom links (Already see it happening)

2. GBATemp: the place to get RICKROLL'D

3. Become famous as google

4. what he said:
111111111 said:
Not existing

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    light27 @ light27: you guys need to stay away from @AncientBoi o.o