Gaming What's your next Wii game purchase?

MC DUI

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sorry people that are keen for Wii Play, I'm here to tell you that it is pretty garbage.

The games are fun for maybe one or two plays then its complete and utter meh!

Personally I'm probably gunna get Wario Ware cause the wife loves them, but really the only game I'm looking forward to next is Mario Party.

lumo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have zelda, wii play, red steel and wii sports (obviously). Next game im gonna get will be ssx blur or dragonball Z, whichever releases first in UK. Both look to have amazing motion controls. Also if medal of honour vanguard or borthers in arms d day are any good and have multiplayer ill get one of them, only reason i havnt got call of duty is lack of multiplayer (and 360 version has multiplayer so i got that instead)

MaDDaWg836

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i just bought warioware because i LOVE the series, i have all of them except on gamecube. Smooth Moves is such a fun game but it is pretty weird at first cuz is some of the games u don't know what to do

ConraDargo

Flashback Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I've changed my mind and will be getting Need for Speed: Carbon + a wheel-thingy after speaking to one of my fellow-workers
smile.gif

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Next purchase: a modchip.

AND THEN I'LL NEVER HAVE TO BUY A GAME AGAIN!!!
ph34r.gif

Except if I really like it.
Or if it's cheap. (Not gonna happen in Croatia.)
Or find it in a bargain bin (also, not gonna happen).
Or find it cheap online (might happen).
Or go to Austria... cause games are chgeaper there.
Or my aunt from Australia sends me a game (and judging by a well established pattern, it will be Pokemon
wacko.gif
That's the risk of going into a games store and asking for something "popular at the moment". Guess what? It's always Pokemon.)

Oh, and I'll definitelly buy Rayman Raving Rabbids.

So, um... yeah.

mikeosoft

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just got zelda and its one hell of a game. this is the first zelda game i can play and enjoy.
i went to purchase warioware, but the man at bestbuy said they sold out and that he had 2 copies in the back but there for him and his buddy so if i wanted to buy em id have to pay him more. i nicely declined. i even laughed in his face when he said that, thinking of the trouble he could be in if i cared about it. as if he was doing me a favor.... hahaha... o well.

so my next game will prolly be warioware or super papa mario weeeerrd

DEF-

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Next game for me is probally going to be Mario Galaxy, no game that interest me so far really.

I just got Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz, and I must say it is suprisingly good. Took a while to get used to the controlls, but the single player was really fun and gave me a good challenge (completed both SMB 1 + 2).

deduce

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
My next purchase would be Wii Play but none of my local stores can keep them in stock for more than half an hour. Same goes for extra Wiimotes, nunchucks, and VC controllers. It's at times like these that I wish the Wii was as popular as my Gamecube.
happy.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...