Gaming What's your next Wii game purchase?

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Metal Slug Anthology, then maybe Sonic if its any good. Like the look of Mercury Meltdown Revolution, SSX Blur and Kororinpa: Marble Mania.

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Mario Party 8 has been delayed to Q2 TBA 2007 I'm afraid so that may not be your guys next game.

I've asked for Sonic for my birthday, but I'll be picking up SSX Blur when it comes out so that will be my next game and then a few days later Sonic.

So those 2 would make 10 games (I got a picture in my sig for what I have now) then...I'm impressed by the amount of good titles coming out in the few months the system has been out.

shurf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Either Sonic and the Secret Rings, LoZ:TP or Rayman Raving Rabids.

Excite Truck is an option as well...

slayerspud

Trophies
XP
Country
Super smash bros brawl. Going to wiinja the rest of my games
biggrin.gif

spokenrope

c7
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If I do end up bying more Wii games, it'll probably be Zelda that I get next. But that's a big 'if.' In all likelyhood, my next purchase is going to be a modchip.

And to all of you people who were recommending Warioware Smooth Moves, I'd appreciate it if you would cut it the hell out. There's no way that that game was worth 50 dollars, and I feel incredibly ripped off after getting it instead of Zelda.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: If you want a good system to port it to, at least have a good programmer and knowledge.