What's with all of the bad games?

Alchemilla

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Let me say that Fruit Ninja is also decent if you like games where you do repetitive things to beat a score. I actually like it a lot.

As I said before, Cytus. It's basically only properly playable on tablets, no PC port (for very good reason, lol) and it's a great game. I honestly don't really know any others though.

Shit, yo. A roommate of mine plays Cytus as if she were doing crack.

That may be the worst example you could have picked, look up final fantasy all the bravest.

Not true. 774 Deaths is by Square Enix. It's a Nanashi no Game: Me spinoff, with no microtransactions. It's even on the US Google Play. Hard as fucking balls, though.

zeello

The reason we can't have nice things.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
best game is Magic 2015

2nd best is MotoHeroz. But my progress in it was randomly erased for some reason and I haven't played the game since. Except one time I tired playing since I was wondering why it happened, and I noticed I couldn't even play since the buttons didn't appear. Clearing the app data fixed it, which is very strange.

edit: wow I got bored with Magic 2015. Dropped it like a brick, just like 2014 and 2013 before it.

I've found a good new game though: Imperial Mahjong.
There are tons of Mahjong apps, but so far this seems to be the finest one.
Though it may help to start off with Mahjongg Artifacts first. It's a good way to get into the genre since it explains everything quickly, and highlights the tiles you are allowed to select. From there you can move on to pretty much any Mahjong app, since you already know how it's played.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.phonearena.com/phones/compare/Samsung-Galaxy-S22+,Google-Pixel-8a/phones/11762,12219...