Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
A little off topic but I'm sure it will help (
wink.gif
) does anyone have a list or directory of PSP plugins?

Honestly, haven't searched at all just popped into my head.

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
You need custom firmware and a plugin called CXMB for that. CXMB allows theme makers to change almost every aspect of how the XMB looks from the memory stick unlike before where you had install to the flash resulting in a much safer but very customisable way to mess with the XMB.

Just realised that we should have a "CFW Features Guide" detailing how to do things like install plugins and dump UMDs...

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jamstruth said:
You need custom firmware and a plugin called CXMB for that. CXMB allows theme makers to change almost every aspect of how the XMB looks from the memory stick unlike before where you had install to the flash resulting in a much safer but very customisable way to mess with the XMB.

Just realised that we should have a "CFW Features Guide" detailing how to do things like install plugins and dump UMDs...

Haha, that would be great. i have been searching the net for hours on info about CFW and such,and almost everything confuses me >.

Jamstruth

Trophies
XP
Country
BoxShot said:
About 15 seconds compared to the normal 3 seconds I'm used to.

God I hate long gameboots. The one I have at the monet (FFXIII Lightning Theme) is about as long as I can bear (5 seconds or so). I found a PERFECT Xbox Blades theme (Carbon I think its called) but it had a dumbass "Bungie Studios" gameboot which was too long for my tastes, the 360 splash screen would have worked better.

Jamstruth

Trophies
XP
Country
Rucario said:
You could aways take the gameboot away, or use it on flash0 w/o gameboot.
Tried that, don't know enough about the theme structure to change the time settings so when I put in the gameboot I wanted it just repeated it until when the original gameboot would have ended

Princess Rozalin

†GBAtemp Official Princess Of Roses†
Trophies
Website
z10.invisionfree.com
XP
Country
United States
Jamstruth said:
BoxShot said:
About 15 seconds compared to the normal 3 seconds I'm used to.

God I hate long gameboots. The one I have at the monet (FFXIII Lightning Theme) is about as long as I can bear (5 seconds or so). I found a PERFECT Xbox Blades theme (Carbon I think its called) but it had a dumbass "Bungie Studios" gameboot which was too long for my tastes, the 360 splash screen would have worked better.
haha same i was Trying the Miku gameboots for about a month or Two and the Gameboot got annoying i switched to a Lucky Star Theme >.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Yummy yummy :rofl2: