What's the best way to use a Wii U Pro Controller and Gamepad on CEMU?

sith

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Use an 8BitDo USB Wireless Adapter (either 1 or 2) or the like?
those adapters make the computer see an xbox 360 controller so it will work fine for basic gaming, but you can just connect the pro controller with bluetooth and use software like wiinusoft to make it work better than as a generic joypad. I don't think there is any good way to make a wii u gamepad work more than just a basic controller.

Tams80

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
those adapters make the computer see an xbox 360 controller so it will work fine for basic gaming, but you can just connect the pro controller with bluetooth and use software like wiinusoft to make it work better than as a generic joypad. I don't think there is any good way to make a wii u gamepad work more than just a basic controller.

Oh, I haven't been keeping up on specific software. Probably from the bad taste that the software/malware for getting PS controllers to work left.

I saw some progress with the Wii U gamepad, but that was close to a decade ago. I think they found there was no encryption going on, but I think there wasn't enough interest to do more work on it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsG-jJcrlr0