Gaming Whats the best NES Emulator Guys?

In your opinion whats the best NES Emulator!

• Total voters

Centrix

Stop Poking the Moogle!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So basically I'm looking to hear what you all think is the best Emulator for the Nes? I know there are a zillion posts on the net on whats better and all that crap but I want to hear out of your own noggin and mouth what your opinion is on which is the best what do you like to use and why?

I have always been a listener I hearing what others have to say and your input matters to me its one of the reasons I have been a member here for so long and why I signed up as a member :)

I've been around the emulation scene for so many years now that I have lost count and there are always new NES emulators coming out, but from all the ones I've used and know of as to be the best of the best I tried listing them all in the poll if I missed one please post it with why you like it and why you recommend it k and thanks guys :)

Celice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've always enjoyed FCE Ultra and its branches (mostly for romhacking stuff). But when I first stated up emulation, like, ten years old, I was all the way with the original Nester. Man, that emulator was so basic XD

Centrix

Stop Poking the Moogle!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol yeah it was, at the moment I'm using Jnes I use to use the SVN builds of Fceux! its looking like I should go back based on the votes lol, will see how things are tomorrow, I'm going to bed!

RussiaSushi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been using VirtuaNES for the past few years and it's always worked the best for me. It has many of the same features as Nestopia and FCEUX (both are great emulators), plus some other stuff like having two setups for one controller without having to change them (such as one for your keyboard and one for a gamepad, and they'll both work at the same time). VirtuaNES also has excellent FDS sound emulation and game compatibility.
If you use NSF files, VirtuaNES can play them just like Nestopia can. And it has a neat visual for the NSF player. You can check it out here: http://s1080.photobucket.com/albums/j323/RussiaSushi/?action=view&current=dq3201208150021263.png.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Thanks for signing up at LinusTechTips
  • QuarterCut @ QuarterCut:
    holey shmoley!
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Your credit card has been charged. Thank you.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Your screwdriverPlus will arrive in three weeks
    +1
  • QuarterCut @ QuarterCut:
    K64_Waddle_Dee_Artwork_1.jpg

my reaction to such information
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Press 1 for English. Press 2 for Pig Latin. Or press 3 to speak to a representative.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, i need help, i got into an argument about what genre radioactive is, and i forgot who made it
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @BakerMan, Imagine Dragons
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Dragon deez nuts across yo face GOTEEM
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    lmao now I realize that was probably the joke in the first place
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    IMAGINE DRAGON DEEZ NUTS ACROSS YO- FUCK HE BEAT ME TO IT
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You have selected 4 - Death by Snu Snu, please stand by...
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lucky bastard
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    hahahaha I'm half way through a bag off my Volcano and my tolerance is way down because I haven't been smoking much lately, so I was a little slow to catch that that was what your angle was 🤣🤣
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Also I was just excited to know a music reference for once (I am the LAST person in the world that you want on your trivia team)
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Bummer webos 7.4 isnt working with dejavuln-autoroot
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    PS4 right? I think that's what mine's on. Or 5.6, maybe.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    [!] Installation failed (devmode_enabled not recognized)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    0.5 seemed to work whatever lol i wont bitch
  • Alysh_Graham @ Alysh_Graham:
    Hehehe
    Alysh_Graham @ Alysh_Graham: Hehehe