Hacking whats my best method to install CIA games on 9.9 (or run region free sky3ds games)

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yep, welcome to GBAtemp. :(

In our defence though, if people just used the fucking search function and spent five minutes reading, they wouldn't receive such a hostile reception.
Yep the big problem I have with this site compared to some others where I have been a active user on for many years is that on here the same basic questions are asked over and over again nobody seems to search for the answers or be willing to do any research to find the answer to their question then they get pissed off when they get a answer they don't like.

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
actually, i cant say i care about CFW all that much as i do just playing games, but i actually own a second 3ds on a very low firmware, i was simply expecting there to be better options by now, as im keeping my main 3ds up to date for safe online play, and using my other one for not so safe play. i just was hoping for region free on my main, cause its a new XL.

in other news, for the first time, thismorning i ran a region free game, it always failed before cause red card auto swaps, but i guess whatever i did this morning worked. it really suprised me to be honest, like an actual out loud OH SHI-! suprise cause i tried much so yesterday to no avail. i guess theres a trick to it. in any event, now i can import JP games and play them online on my main, so it doesn't matter, but the option is awesome to know for translation patches and the like, such as fire emblem if and beyond the labyrinth 3ds.

i just didn't expect so much hate from everyone thats basically go kill yourself you fucking nooblord, like hoooly crap people, chill the fuck out. last i checked the GBAtemp boards, altho somewhat snotty at times, were generally a pleasent useful board, this felt like i was dealing the league of legends community.

I didn't realise asking about running region free with red button was such a soft spot for the community, in any event i managed it and it works, but damn. and for those who care, i heard about it may on a in dev/testing/trying to get it to work thing, its not like it ads anything really new or great that we can't already do even on the most recent firmwares anyway, i dont see why everyone decided to take such a harsh resentment to me bringing it up, i had clearly said ive been out of the scene for awhile, i don't know whats out or not. all i know is what i have works fine, and theres no real reason to buy into anything new, when everything i have already lets me do anything i could want anyway. the card their supposidly working on doesn't even have anything actually 'new' anyway, just adding community added features just as the blue card did before it. no reason to snap at me.

and no, i wont be responding to anyones hate posts or otherwise. all i cared about is what i've now sucessfully got, homebrew, emus, and region free gaming.

It sad...........I don't even see any hate posting, I see people pointing out what you will be missing when you attempt to try to use CFW on 9.9. You do realize how translation patched games work right? I'll let you figure that one out

What I do see is that your ignoring the fact that you can haven't even post the source of your so called "new sky3ds card development".

"B.S. until proven"

Reactions: AmandaRose

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It sad...........I don't even see any hate posting, I see people pointing out what you will be missing when you attempt to try to use CFW on 9.9. You do realize how translation patched games work right? I'll let you figure that one out

What I do see is that your ignoring the fact that you can haven't even post the source of your so called "new sky3ds card development".

"B.S. until proven"

Excatly no hate was ever intended or as far as I am aware implied in my posts in fact I think if this new 3ds card is in production I think it would be good for the scene the more they add to the cart the better region free would be good and if they sort out the new ap Nintendo has put in latest games that would be awesome.

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Excatly no hate was ever intended or as far as I am aware implied in my posts in fact I think if this new 3ds card is in production I think it would be good for the scene the more they add to the cart the better region free would be good and if they sort out the new ap Nintendo has put in latest games that would be awesome.

Well, it was kinda expected that sky3ds dev's would have to......again....again....again....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: the voices inside my head