Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
An DSTWO handels SNES emulation well, the PSP also dose it well but ive seen some shotty preformance in both (Super Mario Kart and Metroid comes to mind. Ive seen gliches while running Warioware on the GBA one)

Ill put my money into a New 3DS or a Vita. or hell, a steamdeck for shit like 360 Emulation!
DSTWOs are very hard to find in terms of its good performance and handling of emulation very well, and I doubt the novice user would have the money to get one. In terms of 360 emulation, it's never gonna run on a N3DS or Vita at that, it would require a very powerful CPU to do that. But a SteamDeck on the other hand, yeah, I suppose.

sombrerosonic

Idiot machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom

kmpt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Thanks for all replies guys!

- Ez-Flash Omega/Everdrive: I was thinking about it but I'd rather pay 30$ more and get new handheld with wider variety of games to play.
- PS Vita: I don't know why but it's pretty expensive in my country (far more than 3DS/PSP/Anbernic).
- Steamdeck: way beyond my budget.

Look @kmpt , as of now there isn't a current retro handheld (be it Miyoo, Retroid or Anbernic) that can't run GBA games easily, in fact you can get up to Playstation before having to face compatibility/power issues, so you're clear.
Thanks, I've seen Miyoo Mini beign sold for 50$ some time ago... maby I'll wait until they have it on sale again :>

Nikokaro

Lost philosopher... searching for a way out...
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Thanks, I've seen Miyoo Mini.....
surprised-amazed-shocked-11.gif

placebo_yue

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
If your budget allows it, get a 3DS then. You'll be missing out on PS1 (unless new3DS) but you'll have the huge library of DS AND 3DS games, plus every retro emulator out there (except for NeoGeo, which again only works on new3DS). GBA works natively so you know every game will work (although no savescumming because they run from real hardware no emulator).
A vita would also be a nice choice as you get PS1, PSP and Vita games out of it (+ every retroemu and a bunch of cool ports)
If you're on a tight budget the miyoo mini v2 seems like the best choice, you get up to PS1 for 60$.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol