Hacking Whats a good site to order sky3ds?

GetThis

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Well... I just ordered 2 sky3ds from Directelectronique.com this week. Payment and everything went smooth. I chose the GLS shipping and it seems the carts are on their way here (Finland). The shop ships from spain so no need to worry about VAT or customs... also new3dsflashcart.com seems legit. Ordered 2 R4i Golds from there... only downside seems to be that shipping isn't all that fast (they claim to ship from inside europe). Infinitydream.com is another seller that ships from europe but their prices are bit high.

owerlord

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Well... I just ordered 2 sky3ds from Directelectronique.com this week. Payment and everything went smooth. I chose the GLS shipping and it seems the carts are on their way here (Finland). The shop ships from spain so no need to worry about VAT or customs... also new3dsflashcart.com seems legit. Ordered 2 R4i Golds from there... only downside seems to be that shipping isn't all that fast (they claim to ship from inside europe). Infinitydream.com is another seller that ships from europe but their prices are bit high.
did they have paypal?

GetThis

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
No... paypal doesn't like flashcart sellers and have banned their accounts so only very few shops actually use paypal anymore. Visa and Mastercard debitcards work fine though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Hawaii played it smart and said we're too hot for this land