Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Pretty pointless thread, but hey, pointless is fun for a change sometimes
smile.gif

Okay, so what would I do? Hmm...

1. Do all drugs I'm able to come across. 'cept for heroin, maybe.
2. Build a few pipe-bombs and bomb some random houses.
3. Have sex with anyone and anything.

safariman72

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pretty pointless thread, but hey, pointless is fun for a change sometimes
smile.gif

Okay, so what would I do? Hmm...

1. Do all drugs I'm able to come across. 'cept for heroin, maybe.
2. Build a few pipe-bombs and bomb some random houses.
3. Have sex with anyone and anything.

1. Theres worse drugs then heroin.
2. That would prob be ok, they'd prob be wasting time building a bunker in the back yard.
3. Urm... Baaaa, mooo and quack quack would be advantagous to learn then.

Hard choice, always fancied seeing what it felt like to get shot, prob do that first, then get waited on hand and foot by the nurses in the hospital till the world ended. This would also include the free drugs they give ya
biggrin.gif
rofl2.gif

Tomobobo

Champion.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd try to build like, a futuristic Nohas ark or something. Like a 6 foot thick titanium box with as much oxygen for 10 lifetimes for 10 people. But that's probably a lot of oxygen and in the case of the world exploding or gettting hit or whatever, it'd probably be expensive, but I'd get together my best guys and gals and build a huge box. I'd fill it with chickens and rabbits, cause they probably would make good meat. Some potatoes and fruit too.

I'd have to position this box on the exact opposite of where the meteor was hitting, so it'd be like a billiards effect and knock me off, while everyone else dies or whatever. Maybe everyone could build a box and do the same, and we'd tie em all together and just float arround in space.

Golds

Old Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd pray and be with my famliy. I wounldn't panic, or act all weird.

I think I'd be the most frustrated if it happens in the middle of a season of lost or 24, I'd be pissed if I died never knowing if Jack and Kate made it off the island or knowing wtf the others are doing and wth is the matter with them, (those crazy guys). or if the other Jack saved America from the mountain lions.

shadowboy

:D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
Blast a hole in the roof to get a good view of the sky (read: impending doom shadow), stock up on cheap teabags and set up camp indoors, safe from all the crazies higher up the thread who want to remorselessy kill, maim or shag anything that moves.

Sure, there's a million more interesting things I'd rather do before dying but if an asteroid's hitting then I'm bloody well gonna be taken out by it, not some dumbass on the street.
grog.gif

(damned idiots spoiling it for the rest of us :shakefist: )

HugeCock

Oh My....
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Intersting read...didn't know in the past 20 years I had escaped death so closely. Dunno what I'd really do I mean I pretty much already live like there is no tomorrow. Part of me says I'd want to sit and cherrish the life I have left...take time to smell the roses (metaphorically speaking). The other part of me says I'd take my vette fill it with strippers and cocaine and see how long I can do 200mph without crashing.....then again if my dumb ass lives I'm sitting in the hospital for the remainding 6 months...lol that would suck. Gee with 6 months....knowing the world is about to end...everything just seems pointless...hmmmm....hijacking the spacestation might be an idea...wonder how hard that would be to pull off lol. I thought of the Virgin spaceship but without a place to park...kinda pointless. Hmmm didn't that Bush guy have a Mars space program when he first started lol.

safariman72

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The only question I would like answered is, Which software company would make, market and sell the game of the incoming doom first?

My money is on Sony.
rolleyes.gif

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States

tama_mog

Kupo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Just travel and indulge myself seeing parts of the world I haven't seen. Try fine cruisine around the world and race the cars I've always wanted in Germany and Sweden. And when the time comes, I'd like to be with my family.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/fRENPoVaZHk?si=0xgCyaSVzuc5GD5F