• Total voters

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i was the class "funny" man that would make everyone laugh for no reason, just because i can i suppose. I got well all around, was highest honor student, the valedictorian at my graduation. Was on good terms with the staff, would help out a lot, and yeah school was cool i suppose :/

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
ProtoKun7 said:
This was going to be an edit, but Blaze, I'd be interested in finding out more about those stories.
wink.gif
Perhaps in a future blog?

I'll put up a few details in a blog in the near future. I've already got about half a dozen blogs around here, I wouldn't want to be totally dominating the front page. I'm not that kind of
attention_whore_mime.jpg

myuusmeow

Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
Up until the end of middle school I was the super smart straight A student who did all his work and stuff, never got in trouble. Now in high school I stopped really caring, now I'm straight B with my only A in Computers. Meh.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
/oldguymodeon

I once caused the students to strike for the day when I was around 6/7 years old. Can't quite remember why but I was pissed about being told off for something I didn't do. I put my chair on the table and sat on it and chanted something that I don't remember.

The rest of the kids followed suit.

Pretty ashamed of it right now, made the teachers jobs quite loathsome my parents tell me. So yeah I was quite rebelous until around the second year of secondry school when I just starting skiving instead. Started hanging around with girls from other schools so those in my school thought I was gay (I am but only in the happy sense) and just became a loner near the end, couldn't really relate to anyone at my school as most of my closer friends from Primary school moved away. Drifted away from other friends. Also spent a lot of school time just going to HMV/Virgin Megastores to listen to the newest albums. Being 1997 or whatever we didn't get advances on the internet.

Used to also be the funny kid, couldn't fight for shit back then so just made jokes at everyone elses expense so that got me in with the "tough" kids. Sadly my humour doesn't translate well on the internet (excuses excuses).
tongue.gif

/oldguymodeoff.

MFDC12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
a mix between rebel and the geek.
i was always the outcast and 'the weird kid'. still am. whatever, i dont care what people think.

Njrg

Kinsoku Jikou Desu. ^.~
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
United States
So I guess pre[s, jocks, and guys who wear popped collars, hats, shades, flipflops, and American Eagle, or a douche, falls under the normal option?

Blood Fetish

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
They didn't have school when I was young. I learned everything on the streets.

Edit: Also, they did not have streets. I learned on the trails.

Infinite Zero

Almost!
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm geek slash normal person.
I get high grades in school, but I dont look like a nerd or geek. I'm normal heh
laugh.gif
I never or rarely get in trouble so you can say im a good girl
tongue.gif

I have few friends since I dont like talking too much. I wann get things done and not being bothered
In school, Im the one mostly joining school competitions such as singing( \m/) , playing the piano, quiz bees.

Elritha

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I was pretty normal when I was at school. Did most of my assignments with a few exceptions when I was feeling lazy. Skipped a few odd days of school when I could. Had a few good friends in school who I still meet on a regular bases after all these years since I finished.
smile.gif

nasune

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well, as far as the teachers knew I was the quiet kid who was always reading (where I went to school they did not care if you participated in class or not as long as your grades were good enough) or playing some game. This enabled me to go my entire high school life without a single day of study
tongue.gif
The other kids saw me as an insane bastard, due to some minor mishaps (notably diving headfirst into a half-pipe, cutting open a pretty big part of my hand to see the sharpness of a knife, jumping down two floors at once because it seemed fun, reading a book while riding my bike, etc).

Hachibei

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I was a total shadow in high school. Nobody knew me, and those who did didn't have a very good opinion of me. Was omitted from the year book during my junior and senior years, probably because someone in the year book committee had something against me. Graduated with only two people I could actually call friends.

Thank God that's over.

Oh right, the poll. I chose geek, although I'm probably a mix of all the choices depending on what I felt like or what class I was in. English, I was a total geek, passed senior English with a 90%. Computer programming, I installed CS 1.6 on a bunch of computers and LAN'd it up. Dropped it with a 30% xD

naglaro00

Mildly disturbed
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Everyone in my school are nerds. So yeah I'm a nerd. PLUS everyone hates me for some reason I don't know. Like, always making fun of their silly attempts of making fun of me and CORRECTING THEIR GAWD DAMN OBVIOUS MISTAKE. But they also like me for some of my jokes.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, I want to experience it on the real hardware. Real hardware is better.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, No need to apologize mate, its your opinion.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Now apologize
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, i already did
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Kenny didn't watch the Nintendo Direct, right?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, btw i already asked this a bit ago but you werent there so im asking it again. have you ever wore skirts before, and if you did, how does it feel?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Why am I going to waste an hour when I can read Chary summing it up for me in ten minutes
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Yes I had done. Was great, but never done it again since.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, or watch the trailers individually
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, why not?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Lost interest.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, The trailers are all on the Nintendo YT.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, for me its the opposite, im interested in skirts
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    btw going to sleep in 10 minutes
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    And a photo of my mom's tits are saved in your phone
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, still not
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Psi still has plenty of uremum's photos on his phone.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    nvm good night
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Police probably interrogated him, asking if the pics were hot.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Not everyone's phone gets taken by the police what are you doing on yours :mellow:
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Excuse me sir, are these naked pics of kens mum?" ...yes officer. "Cool, can you send me those"
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Damn by now you'd think Ken's mum would be in your auto fill category must be slacking
    +2
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Damn by now you'd think Ken's mum would be in your auto fill category must be slacking +2