Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Costello

Headmaster
OP
Administrator
Trophies
XP
So obviously with the GBAtemp t-shirts being manufactured soon, we need to know your size, my dear tempers.
All sizes will be produced (unless one of the options gets 0 vote, I guess) but some need to be produced in larger quantities, I expect.

If you don't know the answer to that question, take off the t-shirt you're wearing now and look at what the label says.
Thank you for your honesty, please vote carefully!

smile.gif
yaywii.gif

hunnymonster

Trophies
XP
Country
Which country's interpretation of size is being used? I have a European XXL here that is noticeably more snug fitting than a North American XL and a 4XL from HK that I can't get on at all...

doeo

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm sort of a midget myself xP
I wear XS (Extra Small)
There's no option to vote for that...
I never find stuff for myself...
tongue.gif

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Depends. From a high street shop, usually medium. When I order from ASOS.com, they seem to base their sizes on the assumption that you want something to be skin tight, so I go large. I've sometimes had to order stuff in "XL" from Thai eBay sellers in spite of considering myself a bit of a midget. Maybe I should move to the east where I won't feel so short. Some US shops, like Split Reason, I have to go for small because medium is huge (insert your own fat Americans joke)

If there's no actual sizing guide I'll just plump for medium, as long as it's not skin tight or absolutely swamps me I don't really mind, I can get away with a bit baggy or bit snug, but I'd prefer it to be too big than too small.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Wow, only $700?