What song are you currently listening to?

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Not sure how old you are but I remember first seeing Take on Me on Top of the Pops here in the UK when it first broadcast. Just incredible.
I am 45 and yes see that video was a hit, on that time was a first for everyone. even today with all the computer magic is hard to see a breakthrough so great than the music on the 80s.

Reactions: ILuvGames

ILuvGames

The Avatar-less One
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I am 45 and yes see that video was a hit, on that time was a first for everyone. even today with all the computer magic is hard to see a breakthrough so great than the music on the 80s.
I'm not sure but I think the lightsabres in Star Wars were done the same way (rotoscoped). I think they went through several different versions of Take on Me before it was a hit. The extra effort and patience certainly paid off for them. Just found out that the video took about 16 weeks to do.

Last edited by ILuvGames,
  • Love
Reactions: impeeza

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I'm not sure but I think the lightsabres in Star Wars were done the same way (rotoscoped). I think they went through several different versions of Take on Me before it was a hit. The extra effort and patience certainly paid off for them. Just found out that the video took about 16 weeks to do.
An interesting extra data: The technique of rotoscopy was invented by Jordan Mechner for the development of the original Prince of Persia 8D

Reactions: ILuvGames

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

Fifi La Fume Kath Soucie sounds for instance her sweet voice reminds me of younger Michael Jackson when he was a little kid.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Are you being for real, cause that's hard to believe, DK is Nintendo and made in japan, Sea of...