What song are you currently listening to?

Maxtram

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
leaving this here :P. I've been spending like 2 weeks listening to this and a few others, its like crazy how i cant stop :rofl2:

and as a plus this

G0R3Z

Just Can't Be Bothered
Trophies
XP
Country
leaving this here :P. I've been spending like 2 weeks listening to this and a few others, its like crazy how i cant stop :rofl2:

and as a plus this

As a big fan of both manga and anime, i've been to a few conventions over the years, and I've never seen the fascination with this homestuck thing. Even worse, most of the fanbase is absolute cancer - they represent some of the very worst of the fandom when it comes to webcomics, manga and anime.

Just my opinion of course.

Maxtram

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
As a big fan of both manga and anime, i've been to a few conventions over the years, and I've never seen the fascination with this homestuck thing. Even worse, most of the fanbase is absolute cancer - they represent some of the very worst of the fandom when it comes to webcomics, manga and anime.

Just my opinion of course.

lol np bro, for me i just like the characters i watch this videos because they are very well done and i really like the song. it got nothing to do that its a homestuck video for me its just the song and i discovered this one and a few other because of it.

G0R3Z

Just Can't Be Bothered
Trophies
XP
Country
lol np bro, for me i just like the characters i watch this videos because they are very well done and i really like the song. it got nothing to do that its a homestuck video for me its just the song and i discovered this one and a few other because of it.

Even though the songs are chart topping ones with normal music videos on youtube?

Maxtram

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Even though the songs are chart topping ones with normal music videos on youtube?

i was looking for this song i heard from a top 10 anime fights and saw the homestuck one 3 videos down from this and didnt know about that thing till that one only video

and got a liking for every next song it followed so i keep playing the homestucks mep for that reason i lol'd from time to time with some videos.

im not a fandom of homestuck and i actualy read the whole thing i even skip a lot of parts but i liked all the characters and all the funny troll. I dont mind that other people dont see anything on it, i just like it for lol's B-)

Edit: and for the fights and deads jaja

D

Deleted User

and as a plus this

I felt sick listening to both.

On topic:
I've been listening to Radio Birdman a lot more recently, all their music is on Spotify which is nice.

G0R3Z

Just Can't Be Bothered
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm a big fan of the italian folk/rock Elvenking. They're pretty massive in their home country and I've actually seen them live. They're awesome.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4