omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dib said:
Buy a new memory card--problem solved!

It's hard to convince myself to buy a memory card for such a dead/almost out of date system. Every time I get cash I'm like, "Hmmm... Next time".

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
So obviously it's not that annoying then if it's more annoying to pay for a slightly larger stick than to have to continually modify game images and limit yourself to certain sized games.

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xist said:
So obviously it's not that annoying then if it's more annoying to pay for a slightly larger stick than to have to continually modify game images and limit yourself to certain sized games.

You could say that, but it's really annoying. So annoying to modify games so I can fit them, but still more annoying to spend cash.

Recorderdude

Musician, Animator, Buffoon.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
omgpwn666 said:
xist said:

You could say that, but it's really annoying. So annoying to modify games so I can fit them, but still more annoying to spend cash.

http://www.amazon.com/Sony-Memory-Stick-Fl...G/dp/B0013AV4M4

seven bucks will let you play any full UMD game. Is it still too annoying to spend that little?

person66

If it isn't edited, it isn't a true person66 post
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
None!
biggrin.gif

I have a PSP go, so 16 gb, I might eventually get a micro m2, but 16gb is fine for me now.

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
personuser said:
omgpwn666 said:
xist said:

http://www.amazon.com/Sony-Memory-Stick-Fl...G/dp/B0013AV4M4

seven bucks will let you play any full UMD game. Is it still too annoying to spend that little?

Umm, I guess I was shitty. Thought they were $20 bucks. Anyways, thanks for the link.

Recorderdude

Musician, Animator, Buffoon.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
hmm, ya, when I get my PSP I'll get a 16GB sony official (just a question - do I need the HG type that's faster to run my will-be-ripped psp games well or can I settle for the normal one?). Overall, what's the best and cheapest place to get one from the US you've all found so far?

C

croagunk.master

I use a 2gb Sandisk and an 8gb sony. The 8GB one is for the arrrr stuf that I do.
ninja.gif

Bryon15

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm using a 16gb memory stick. I got it for only 30 bucks. This is where I got it from:

http://www.buy.com/prod/lexar-media-16gb-m.../211485878.html

I got it during christmas time so it was on sale, plus free shipping. The reason I needed such a big memory stick is because the umd drive in my psp 3000 broke. So it can't play umd discs anymore. But it can still play isos from the memory stick.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: make 'em , they're not hard to do +1