What phone do you own?

Tenshi_Okami

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
I keep it charged a lot which is pretty easy as I stay around the house normally and have a rule which is to charge it while I am asleep or using my pc. But really the battery life is decentish for me, but I also use battery paks for trips and what not.
I see, I had to change phones just for this reason ;-;

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's definitely not normal. Phones shutting down is a relatively common issue however, and the cause appears to be a hardware problem with some; it's not because of 7.1.
ok i am going to RMA the phone, but they will not guarantee e that i will get either my phone back or anew phone on MM which i am currently on now ,so i am hesitant do send it in
do yo know if it is possible to roll back to MM from 7.0 or 7.1 without having a backup?
i really want to root and install xposed ,but there is not xposed for N and probably will not be for a long time as i understand
i do not want to be stuck on N without xposed and also i have heard there are major issues with N on the 6p
or is it 7.1 only, i hear the phone dies when batter is reporting at like 60%
if can't back to MM maybe i am just better off with the battery issue the way it is and being on MM,
my warranty is just about up but they sad they will extend it for 3 month after they fix it,
i heard they will replace phones stuck in boot loops, so i guess worst case is they send me back the same phone on N, i break it put it in a bootloop send it back again get a brand new one and if it that one in not on MM,i sell it and buy another one on MM

davhuit

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I got an old one long ago (like, 15 years ago). It's been so long that I even forgot the brand xD (it wasn't a smartphone at all)

In 2011, I bought an iPhone 4 (16 GB) and a few months ago, I got an iPhone 5S (64 GB) from a friend who bought a iPhone 7 instead, so I gave my old iPhone 4 to my brother.

As long as my phone works, I keep it so never got a lot of phones.

Last edited by davhuit,

Lucar

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm finally getting a phone for the first time in my life, WOOOOO

75-705-055-01.jpg

Anyone recognize what phone it is?

DaFixer

Dare to be stupid
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Now I have Honor 4x (Huawei) for 3 years works great voor the money (200 euro).
But my storage memory is almost full, and EMUI is blocking the option to mount a SD card as internal storage....

So I'm looking for a replacement ;)

huma_dawii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1 - Motorola C139
motorola-c139-mobile-phone-large-4.jpg

2 - Motorola Z3
rizr-z3-yj-800.jpg

3 - Samsung B3310
samsung-b3310-open.jpg

4 - BlackBerry Curve
8520-2.jpg

5 - ZTE something

6 - HTC Status (ChaCha)

7 - Moto G 4G LTE

8 - LG G2

9 - BlackBerry Q10

10 - BlackBerry Passport At&t version

11 - BLU Energy

12 - Redmi Note 3

13 - LG V10

14 - BlackBerry Priv

15 - LG V20

16 - BlackBerry Z30

17 - BlackBerry DTEK50

18 - Nokia Lumia 1020

19 - Microsoft Lumia 640

20 - Lumia 950

21 - BlackBerry Classic

I'm missing a couple of them I think....

and this is the one I'm using right now (its been almost 3 years using this beast):
blackberry-passport-silver-edition.jpg

Last edited by huma_dawii,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/QQkYnQu