Feedback What on earth has caused this to happen?

V10lator

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
This looks like the capture card outputs RGB while the monitor expects YUV or something like that. The monitor might only be able to accept RGB signals at certain resolutions or the card itself is missinterpreting the signal of the console (like console outputs YUV but the card thinks it's RGB (again, might be resolution dependant), so it tells the monitor it's a RGB signal).

Anyhow, this clearly is a issue of the capture card, so try another brand.

Reactions: Hayato213

ExperiencersInternational

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
gamersinternational.wixsite.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This looks like the capture card outputs RGB while the monitor expects YUV or something like that. The monitor might only be able to accept RGB signals at certain resolutions or the card itself is missinterpreting the signal of the console (like console outputs YUV but the card thinks it's RGB (again, might be resolution dependant), so it tells the monitor it's a RGB signal).

Anyhow, this clearly is a issue of the capture card, so try another brand.
That unfortunately seems to have been the case, I just tried plugging it in directly and didn't have the issue, although the Wii U wanted to complain about resolution at boot up.

Either way, it's probably like this with most cheap cards, and I'm just going to have to live with it.
16715669214434847389361262058138.jpg

ExperiencersInternational

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
gamersinternational.wixsite.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
That unfortunately seems to have been the case, I just tried plugging it in directly and didn't have the issue, although the Wii U wanted to complain about resolution at boot up.

Either way, it's probably like this with most cheap cards, and I'm just going to have to live with it.View attachment 343618
Hang on, I'm actually going to go back on that. I recently got a 4K Toshiba TV for Christmas and I'm actually in the process of getting CTGP-R running (exploit worked first time lol), but it's plugged into my capture card and it's fine??? Maybe I go with the theory of the Acer monitor being bad (recently had a bad charging experience with my Nitro 5, had to discharge it to get it to report battery percentage properly, and I've had a bad experience with an Aspire device blue screening for no reason before).

16732891280396293994450016347393.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la