What is your favourite childhood console?

koimayeul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
The Super Nintendo. Close tie with the Playstation, and old NES.. Had to make a choice.

Thomas83Lin

Retro Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.thomas83lincodes.com
XP
Country
United States
It really comes down to the nes,genesis and snes for me. But I would have to side with the snes mainly because it was the first console I bought (new) with my own money. Good Times.lol Other than that not much difference.

BAHIM Z 360

B-but I'm not a new member :(
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
good choice bro ^^

i always called it the genesis i live in the uk but i dunno the sega genesis sounds cooler XD

From where I live all people just calls it Sega not Sega Genesis (Heck I was a bit confused when I first heard the word Sega Genesis first time on the Internet)

My first game on the Mega Drive was Sonic 3 and it was THE first game I remember during childhood :lol:

thesupremegamer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
From where I live all people just calls it Sega not Sega Genesis (Heck I was a bit confused when I first heard the word Sega Genesis first time on the Internet)

My first game on the Mega Drive was Sonic 3 and it was THE first game I remember during childhood :lol:

sonic 3 is a amazing and it still holds up really well to bad sonic is hit or miss now *sighs*

i still remeber the barrel of death *shivers* that thing was evil

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
megadrive was my first home console but we never had many games for it. Eventually, snes with mario kart took over.

Governa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Technically not a console but I would say my Atari 600XL. Still have it, still works too.

Played so many classics... Pengo, Asteroids, Centipede, Defender, Pitfall, Pac-Man, Rescue on Fractalus, Space Invaders, Galaxian, H.E.R.O., Star Raiders, Missile Command, Pole Position, the list goes on and on.

Happy days. :)

tbb043

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The ps2 hands down is my fav console as a kid

PS2 as a childhood console? Wow, way to make a guy feel old... :P

Anyway, we had Intellivision (and a pong clone before that) and it was pretty good for its time, but everyone else I knew had a 2600 (or just an "Atari" as we called the 2600 back then) with a ton more games, so playing that with friends probably makes it the childhood favorite, at least until the NES (or just the "Nintendo") came out. I guess it was still technically childhood for me when that happened.

antnj81

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
man, I'm gonna dating myself here.... I got an NES for Christmas - when it first came out - when I was 4. That was and is still my favorite console today!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Freedom* *(terms and conditions apply)