Homebrew what ios do i need to run for usbloadergx to install gmmes on a usb?

huntertron1

dancing to music!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
as title says because i was using the default settings and it would not go pass 0% after changing it to 58 it goes on untill 25-30% and stops

huntertron1

dancing to music!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need to install cios 249, 250, and 251 to play games with usbloader gx
i said to install but i dont thing i installed 251 just 250 and 249 ill see if thats the problem after i see if ios 52 is the solution

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i believe IOS 52 is Needed... Skullorator makes good guides check on youtube
ios 52 is installed on my wii when set it show a Waring that it is not and to ignore the warning if it is and it auto corrects to ios 200 instead

You need to install cios 249, 250, and 251 to play games with usbloader gx
i cant find a tutorial to install cios 251 for wii just vwii do you have a guide

huntertron1

dancing to music!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pls

im guessing that i need to go to the discord chat

huntertron1

dancing to music!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try here:

He explains what to do and how to do it. It works.

The only thing he does which you should do differently is instead of using ios 249 in wad manager, use ios 236

ok i did evrething it asked for but evan with this diffrent version of the ios its still being stuck at 0.00% infact ssomething diffrent happened all the time went to 0:00:00 ill try useing ios 58 and see if it works with this version of usbloader gx

ok i did evrething it asked for but evan with this diffrent version of the ios its still being stuck at 0.00% infact ssomething diffrent happened all the time went to 0:00:00 ill try useing ios 58 and see if it works with this version of usbloader gx
the installation inst working so im going to start the black wii from scratch and redo the homebrew channel installation and this time im going to use letter bomb instead of flash hax

huntertron1

dancing to music!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
after reinstalling everything in i loaded ios 58 on the latest version of usbloadergx and with ios 58 it installed my favorite disc super Mario all stars(0.2GB) now im installing a 1GB games with the same settings and same disc condition. but its stops at 24.58% of(1.35GB). its like its putting it in memory first is what im thinking and in a result a game with a max of 0.33GB can be installed. what im asking is dose anyone with a wii have usbloadergx that can install wii discs if so tell me in the loader settings winch ios is it using because ios 249 dose nothing and 58 dose it till 0.33GB. im trying ios 250(dose nothing), 251(will not initialize the flashdrive), and 236(supper slow and wont initialize the USB) next to see if this resolve the issue

after reinstalling everything in i loaded ios 58 on the latest version of usbloadergx and with ios 58 it installed my favorite disc super Mario all stars(0.2GB) now im installing a 1GB games with the same settings and same disc condition. but its stops at 24.58% of(1.35GB). its like its putting it in memory first is what im thinking and in a result a game with a max of 0.33GB can be installed. what im asking is dose anyone with a wii have usbloadergx that can install wii discs if so tell me in the loader settings winch ios is it using because ios 249 dose nothing and 58 dose it till 0.33GB. im trying ios 250(dose nothing), 251(will not initialize the flashdrive), and 236(supper slow and wont initialize the USB) next to see if this resolve the issue
im going to try wii flow next

Last edited by huntertron1,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch