Hacking what flashcard (microsd) reader do you use?

maduin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered one of these

http://www.centifly.com/en/Products/Products.asp?ID=31

off of ebay for about 8 bucks for my microsd. Got it in the mail today and plugged in my microsd and plugged it in the computer and was able to format my card. I then took it out and everytime I tried to use it again, it wouldn't work and was not being recognized at all by any of the computers I tried it in. I can send it back and get an exchange, but I have to pay for the two way shipping there and back. Should I just go to Best buy and pick up a reader for $15? Any suggestions? Anyone have any experience with one of these readers and now how to fix it?

blah11

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Didn't your micro sd come with an SD adapter? I just use my sd card reader on my desktop and my built in sd card reader in my laptop.

i guess if you have neither, this is the way to go (the usb one you got).

nintendofreak

Around. Shoot me a PM.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
id say just spending $15 on one at best buy. you can always return it there if it doesnt work
biggrin.gif

NickSoapdish

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered one of these from ePorter Inc. because I was looking for something that could read a few types of cards I have laying around (Memory Stick for digital camera, SD for PDA, MicroSD for EZ Flash IV Lite). It was a tad expensive ($19.95 USD) but worth it for me since it covered all flash media I have.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-