Gaming What DS games would you suggest to me?

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 3,317
  • Replies 26

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Do any of you know by chance some method to play DS games without going out of Gateway mode?
I know it is kind of lazy, but I don't like going out and in of GW mode... I guess there is no way to achieve it, but I will ask anyway.
There is no way.

OT: I'd second Okamiden if you liked the original Okami (if you haven't played that, go do that), Time Hollow for something VN-ish, Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story for something kind of RPG-y and Megaman Zero Collection if you don't mind very hard platformy games.
Also, 999 is very good, and there's no shame in using a walkthrough if needed, lol (pretty sure that's what I did). It's worth it for the story.

Reactions: Lycan911

tbb043

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do any of you know by chance some method to play DS games without going out of Gateway mode?
I know it is kind of lazy, but I don't like going out and in of GW mode... I guess there is no way to achieve it, but I will ask anyway.

Well, if you have another DS/3DS system, you could play them on that, but that's probably not the solution you were hoping for.

Alchemilla

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nanashi no Game, Theresia: Dear Emile, Dementium: The Ward, and Dementium II.

English of the Dead too, but that has parts where you gotta know a little Japanese to go on.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yes that's why yours won't leave me alone