What do you think of women in their late 20's that look younger?

WiiCube_2013

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
I've got a couple colleagues who honestly are in their 28's and up but I was somewhat shocked when I decided to ask them their age because good god they have the beauty and bodies of 18's and 19's. They look stunning but the age just doesn't make sense when brought up to the talk.

Although considering the age it should be thought if they want children because that's kinda important, unless they wouldn't want.

I'm 24 and I don't want to have kids now but I now that I need to mature up because I don't want to be single or not have kids by that time as it'd be awful, in my opinion due to the lateness of it. Damn Nintendo I've got to stop being a manchild but I just like it too much! lol

Selim873

Nunnayobeesnes
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, being 20 years old, I won't date a girl older than 24 or younger than 17, following the whole "If you would have gone to High School at the same time for at least one year, it's fine" rule. I have talked to a girl once that was 29 and thought she was 23. lol I actually regret not getting to know her well, though I had dropped out of college as it was way too overwhelming. Haha

Reactions: WiiCube_2013

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
No romantical nor sexual interest in girls.
For all I care, their old hags.

Their just people to me and I'll treat them as people should be treated c:
With respect and kindness c:

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
If a woman is hot, she's hot. The fact that you even consider whether or not they would want children when you barely know their age is just kind of creepy. It isn't as if you'll get into bed with one of them and have a "PUT YOUR BABY IN MY BELLY" type of moment. Believe it or not, most women are looking for more than a one night stand before looking to enter baby land.

assassinz

Visoly 512 Flash Advance Linker Xtreme Master!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As long as they are single, look good, are interested, and have a nice personality there should be no problem. Remember too that you're only getting older so if you want to be married by a certain age you have to do something about it.

Reactions: WiiCube_2013

WiiCube_2013

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
I treat women like I treat everyone, they don't get any more special treatment, specially since most of them have been total cunts with me.

Same here, except that second part where they mistreat you.

Hyro-sama @ I would but I've not taken photos of them nor do I intend to for their own privacy, they may have FaceBook accounts though I didn't bother to check it out yet.

Drink the Bleach

This New Member died on Sep 10, 2014
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Being 27 myself, I'm a little surprised at myself that I see women over 30 as moms and not bang-able sacks of meat.
But I also feel like a creep because I'm mostly only interested in the girls in the 18-21 range. I'm a little worried that when I'm in my 30's, my taste in girls might not change because its all downhill from 30.

But I also live in an area that every-seeming girl my age or older are meth-heads. Some girls I still encounter I used to go to school with look 10-20 years older than me. Even my sister thats 2 years younger than me has a shit-ton of gray hairs coming in. So I find that women seem to age like milk than wine, so I rather just like younger girls.

But maybe its not youth I like, but instead just health, as I hugely crush on celebrity women 30+. I've been crushing on Elizabeth Banks and that bitch is like 40. Anything over 40 is usually dead to me or doesn't exist.

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm 24 and I don't want to have kids now but I now that I need to mature up because I don't want to be single or not have kids by that time as it'd be awful, in my opinion due to the lateness of it. Damn Nintendo I've got to stop being a manchild but I just like it too much! lol

I'll be honest, from your posts I thought you were in your teens.

I'm honestly flabbergasted you're older than me.

I decided to ask them their age

Amateur mistake, Bro.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto