What did you Accomplish in Gaming Today?

GamerzHell9137

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Perfected Two-Breaths Walking and Colorful x Melody on Extreme with COOL Master,High Speed and Panic Challange items
bbc532a981.png

98ea9037e0.png

GamerzHell9137

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
I want it!!, but better wait the us release...... wait patiently....... aaggghhh WANT!!!1!1!!
another one I want is IA/VT Colorful, I'll order it from play-asia, don't think will come overseas anytime soon.

An XSeed employee is interested in the game and wants to see it release so there's a change for release.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Just completed Super Mario 3D World 100%, all Golden flags and each stage completed with all 5 characters...
All by myself. No damn multiplayer.

(It's annoying not having someone to play with XD)

Reactions: Thomas83Lin

MegaAce™

Steal back your future.
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Played through Super Mario 3D World, but did not 100% complete it. Gonna return it tomorrow though, so completion will have to wait a while.

DragorianSword

GBAtemp's #1 Gunter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Bought The World Ends With You on Tuesday and just finished week 1.
Played it 2 times before on flashcard.

God I forgot how great this game is! :lol:
Doing kind of a challenge were I can only play as lvl 1 on normal. The Game Master took me some tries to beat. That guy hits really hard and kept dying because I couldn't dodge his attacks with Shiki.

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I beat Pokemon Black from the Trio Badge to beating N and Ghetsis in ONE freaking day (brother found my old cart in his apartment brought it back up with him now all I need is to bank all my Pokemon for Y)

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
...I let curiosity get the best of me and I ended up playing Love Plus until the credits rolled (which happened after the confession scene). I thought that the game's writing was pretty good, but there's no way in hell that you'll catch me making out with my DS's touch screen.
I'm not even sure if I even want to check what post-game has to offer. It's really tempting, but I just know it'll get weirder from this point.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Played some Eternal Darkness yesterday again, got near the end of Edwards chapter when I got mauled by two red Horrors (Edwards health is ultra crappy, horrors takes a lot of life, red horrors take a crapton of life, two of them fucks you over royally).
aaaaaaaaaaand I forgot to save anytime during the chapter so I had to do it ALL over.

Turned it off and did something else.
Today I'll return and beat that chapter atleast!

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Finished far cry 3. Pretty decent game (though everyone and their dog already knows this by now). The ending choice is pretty weird, though.

Why the hell do those tribe guys want you to kill your friends after all you did to rescue them? :wacko:

Sakitoshi

GBAtemp Official Lolimaster
Trophies
Website
sakiheru.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Chile
bought Super Mario 3D World and been having a blast.
went to a friend and brought the Wii U to play 3D world and played until world 2 and then played MK8. once I got home continued playing 3D world until world 5. if I finish this game it will be the first time I beat a modern and 3D Mario game, the only Mario games I beaten are Super Mario Bros, Super Mario Bros 3(with the double flute shortcut), Super Mario World multiple times(normal, star world quickest path, partially aided with the star world and star world beaten, backdoor secret entry) and Yoshi's Island(if you count it as a Mario game rather than Yoshi's), butnever managed to finish any modern Mario, granted I never had consoles back then so I didn't had an attachment with the series.

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I forgot to mention that my girlfriend and I beat Shovel Knight (Wii U) last week. This makes the third time I've beaten the game. :blink: And now we're working on new game plus.

Just today, I beat Castlevania: Circle of the Moon. Oh man, I tried to like that game and even did in some ways, but... what a mess. The enemies clearly weren't designed with the clunky NES Castlevania character movement in mind, and there were just way too many cheap hits and deaths as a result. Even worse, the Dual Set-up System (DSS) cards could seriously determine the difficulty, even though they're dropped completely randomly from enemies (the enemy determines which card). So if you just happen to be unlucky like me, and play through the whole game while only acquiring 7 out of roughly 20 cards, you're completely screwed when you get to the final boss.

After what was roughly my dozenth try on the final boss, I looked up and used an easy glitch that allows you to activate any DSS card combo without actually acquiring it. I wish I knew that earlier in the game to save myself some headache. Normally I'm against using glitches and exploits (the sole exception is the Mew Glitch in Pokemon, since there's no other official modern way to acquire Mew), but I'm really not sorry for using it this time.

Anyway, I get paid tomorrow, just in time for me to order Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow on Amazon. I've heard great things about this one, and I already have Dawn of Sorrow waiting for when I beat Aria, so I'm really excited. And after those two, I just have to beat Order of Ecclesia to complete my journey through the GBA and DS Castlevanias. :yaysp:

Reactions: nasune and Issac

weavile001

Spiritmaster
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Reached Sector Delphinus on Shin Megami Tensei : Strange journey, after 5 retries, i think i´ll finish this time....
compared to SMT IV, this game is Way too hard, the Normal Enemies are more powerful and frustrating than any boss.

Also, I Bought Dishonored yesterday and played until the first half of the first main mission, looks promising.

linuxGuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Started playing the Sweet Home english patch. It is much better than I expected. For an NES game it is quite advanced, and very addicting.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • ColdBlitz @ ColdBlitz:
    I'm avoiding buying from the big 3 at all atm
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    At one point PC game pads where poorly supported, loading a game had setup, it was complicated. Now it's almost as easy as a console.
  • ColdBlitz @ ColdBlitz:
    nintendo needs to up their game soon
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah even bt support for Xbox one controllers are just as easy as pairing
    +1
  • ColdBlitz @ ColdBlitz:
    considering the steamdeck can emulate the switch (yikes) theres almost 0 reason to buy the switch apart from playing online and using cartridges
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Xinput and 360 dongles were a driver nightmare
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I remember having to manually put in drivers and what not
    Yeah the 360 dongles sucked
    But the new Xbox pads? PIr it up and if a game supports it it just works
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Most emulators even automatically detect them now
    Yeah it's a good time to be alive lol
    Pi4 and Batocera works with them perfectly too
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'd like to see future tap to pair options like you hold it over a scanner and it just automatically pairs
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No need for additional cords buttons or anything
    Hmmm yeah that is possible BT has an address like an IP
    Scan a QR code on your phone open a page with the controller and a QR code for the device, hit go and done
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    One less latency issue for radio frequency
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Or even wifi pair opening just an app to sign is nice
    Yeah it could be hosted on the phone hmmm it's an idea Ken
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    But could be bad for people with lower speeds but how many mbs would it really need to detect a button press
    Nearly nothing
    Most of it BT used
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That's how I pair with uremum, I wave a $5 bill across her face, and instant link.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @The Real Jdbye, lol