What did you Accomplish in Gaming Today?

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Today I....

- Downloaded Sid Meier's Pirates and sank the crap out of some Spaniards.
- Downloaded the Metal Slug Anthology and blew the bejesus out of everything.
- Hacked some new songs into my Dissidia Duodecim DLC, most notablty the song 'Afterlife' from Amaranthe's new album and the unnamed song used in Dead Fantasy 5.

Kind of a slow day but it might pick up later.

mightymuffy

fatbaldpieeater
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Beat the Story Mode in Lego LoTR today (last 3 episodes on Return of the King) - very fun game but I'm not gonna carry on with it. Must say the cutscenes etc were a great laugh, though nothing beats Lego Star Wars II there still.
Also finished off the D Class Championships on Forza 4 - Event mode. That's D, E & F class all done, and it's been fukkin' torture! :lol: Gotta beat all races like I always do on both Forza & GT, as Forza 4 really should be called Forza 3 DX though it's been a real grind.... C class next all the way to the R1's - that'll probably take me a good 6 soddin weeks!
Finally, had this sudden urge to start Secret of Mana again this morn, something I'll never resist, despite me probably already completing that one at least half a dozen times! Has to be one of my all time fave games that one!

Maxternal

Peanut Gallery Spokesman
Trophies
Website
gbadev.googlecode.com
XP
Country
In Wind Waker I beat the boss in the earth temple and got into the wind temple.

That boss was easy enough once I figured out how to actually damage him. I had forgotten that size doesn't matter to me anymore so it just didn't occur to me until finally noticed the text on my A button change.

Similarly, trying to follow the notes in to find the person to take to the wind temple I wasted a lot of time with the ice arrow trying to hit just the right spot to get it to let me in. The answer was SO much more obvious.

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
wow...I finished today both Just cause 2 and Dead Space 3.......now I gotta put a couple of extra hours into condemned:criminal origins , so that I finish that last chapter and finally I can move on and play Tomb Raider, I'm glad I held off a few days to play it as just recently nVidia updated the beta drivers ;)

Too bad I can't seem to be motivated to finish Dark Souls, I'm really attracted to it but I'm sort of stucked with the boss battle in Anor Londo and I'm to lazy to keep on trying......
When I will finish that, it'll be a big accomplishment in my gaming history !

By the way I'm sort of in between two jobs and I've had plenty of time to finish a couple of games this week ;)

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This isn't much, but I finally caught this one monster in Ni No Kuni to finish a quest. Now before you say "wow, that's dumb", the monster only has a 5% catch rate. It took me DAYS to catch one. I killed hundreds of them, not one would let me catch them. Thank god, now I feel like I can actually play the damn game again.

weavile001

Spiritmaster
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
This isn't much, but I finally caught this one monster in Ni No Kuni to finish a quest. Now before you say "wow, that's dumb", the monster only has a 5% catch rate. It took me DAYS to catch one. I killed hundreds of them, not one would let me catch them. Thank god, now I feel like I can actually play the damn game again.
you are so lucky.
there's a monster with 96% catch rate and i couldn't catch it.

EMP Knightmare

Fixing GBATemp's Feng Shui Engine (using Win XP)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1) Beat Castlevania 3DS again.
2) Won 5 games of Tecmo Bowl Online (NES Version)
3) Beat playthrough 2 of Borderland 1
4) Playing MK7 online to raise VR (currently doing this)

And it's only 11:05 a.m. ^_^

Maxternal

Peanut Gallery Spokesman
Trophies
Website
gbadev.googlecode.com
XP
Country
Not the most eventful day.
In Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince for Wii I got another emblem made out of mini-Emblems. I'm now at 135/150. Already beat the game, just collecting the emblems for the sake of completion but it's getting really hard to find the last few and pulling mini-emblems out of lights and decorations is tedious.

Other than that, I just got the sword and shield in both Link's Awakening and Minish Cap.

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Finished the main story in the Tomb Raider reboot at around 3:30am this morning...and then got up for work at 7am...
Still have the rental for 2 more days so I'll probably go through and 100% it, maybe check out the multiplayer. The most fun I've had with a game in quite a while. Non-stop action

Game2590

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Beat New Super Mario Bros. on the DS in 31 minutes 30.4 seconds (Single segment,Any %), Just recently got in to speed running and figured i'd work on something short, this is my current PB, couple of deaths i wasn't happy about thanks to the randomness of the last couple of levels but i'm pleased with it.

Think the unofficial world record is about 23 minutes but right now i'm just trying to get close to 28:39 that was done in AGDQ 2013.

Reactions: TripleSMoon

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I found it funny cause many many years ago, had a roommate in college that did this same dumbass...