Gaming What Are Your REAL Opinions On The Possibility of a GTA5 Port?

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
honestly, I don't need it.
open world is all fine and dandy, but when you spend several hours just traveling on eventually boring roads or bad plane controls, it just gets annoying.

also didn't like most of the cast.

D

Deleted User

As long as the gameplay itself and online functions are the same to xbox one, I'm perfectly fine with a visual downgrade. Gameplay is usually more important than graphics to me. (granted, if it's going to be in 144p then probably not best to port it, presuming the gameplay aspect is that intensive.)

tbb043

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What are your honest opinions on a GTA5 port for the Switch?

UGH enough ports!!! especially if they're not budget releases. i swear a $60 GTA5 port, half of which you probably have to dl because... reasons... would be annoying. A $20 GTA5 port complete on cart? fine, I still wouldn't buy it but that would be more in line with how it should be.

If GTA 5 would be ported to Switch, it would likely be as dumbed down as the PS3/360 version.

They're the original versions, not dumbed down, on PS360 gen. IF anything it's the following gen versions being "dumbed" up.

Last edited by tbb043,
D

Deleted User

UGH enough ports!!! especially if they're not budget releases. i swear a $60 GTA5 port, half of which you probably have to dl because... reasons... would be annoying. A $20 GTA5 port complete on cart? fine, I still wouldn't buy it but that would be more in line with how it should be.

They're the original versions, not dumbed down, on PS360 gen. IF anything it's the following gen versions being "dumbed" up.
Um no. they aren't. 360 and ps3 are missing features and modes from the pc version, and the xbox one and ps4 have those missing features. So No, it's not the original version, or should I say, best version.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Um no. they aren't. 360 and ps3 are missing features and modes from the pc version, and the xbox one and ps4 have those missing features. So No, it's not the original version, or should I say, best version.
PC and ps4/xb1 came latter, the original versions are the ps3/xb360 one lol, Latter versions had added stuff but the game was made for ps3/xbox360 first and released first there.Then ported to latter gen consoles and very very latter ported to PC.

srs it took more than an year to get ps4/xb1 version and year and half + for PC...

• PlayStation 3, Xbox 360
  • 17 September 2013
  • PlayStation 4, Xbox One
  • 18 November 2014
  • Microsoft Windows
  • 14 April 2015

Last edited by pedro702,

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
Thank you for your support (lack of) I guess lol.
Well they made the GTA 5 launch such a stupid mess... They should have just skipped the 360 and PS3, and did the usual PS4/Xbox/PC launch. All together, like most AAA games are.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Well they made the GTA 5 launch such a stupid mess... They should have just skipped the 360 and PS3, and did the usual PS4/Xbox/PC launch. All together, like most AAA games are.
they were working on gtaV for years on ps3/xb360 why would they skip it? it was made for those consoles specially, they had to port it latter to newer gens because they weren't working with newer gens while making the game, and delaying gta5 another year just because it had to be released at the same time doesn't make any sense.

Last edited by pedro702,

tiliarou

Trophies
XP
Country
France
they were working on gtaV for years on ps3/xb360 why would they skip it? it was made for those consoles specially, they had to port it latter to newer gens because they weren't working with newer gens while making the game, and delaying gta5 another year just because it had to be released at the same time doesn't make any seance.

Agreed.

Not to mention the many players who didn't want to but the next gen due to its price. Of course it was a good move to support a current/old gen in the beginning.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Agreed.

Not to mention the many players who didn't want to but the next gen due to its price. Of course it was a good move to support a current/old gen in the beginning.
he is delusional since gtaV was even released before ps4 or xb1 were released so they had a fully made game and wouldnt release just for the heck of it ...

Last edited by pedro702,
Reactions: tiliarou

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?