Gaming What are you hoping for?

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Something Massively Multiplayer would be Nice make use of its Online Features a bit more......

Some better FPS Games and not just PORTS something original wouldn't hurt.......aahh Bioshock Vita where art thou???

Some better Racing titles also with Online Goodness.....
Phantasy Star Online 2 being finally translated would fit the MMO part. (seriously, I wonder whether that game will ever get translated)

Reactions: WhiteMaze

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm really in need of more News for PSNOW.
I'm still really interested in streaming games like The Last of Us.

Also Hoping that the Ports of God of War collection and Sly Trilogy aren't anywhere near as bad as the Jak collection was.

I'm REAALLLLYYYY holding out for a new Ape Escape title, it's one of my Favorite Sony IP's.

earlynovfan

Delusional
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've got a couple of games on my mind that I'd like to see on the PSVita and I know that their future development is a matter of the success (or lack of thereof) of current titles on the platform.
  • I definitely would like to see a new Final Fantasy or a continuation of some of the older series, which is why I'm rooting for Final Fantasy X and X-II HD, even though I don't really fancy it that much.
  • I'd also like to play a PSVita God of War game - I've never actually played a GoW game before, but I have played Dante's Inferno and a lot of GoW clones and I quite like the gameplay style - I'll have to play the catch-up game and get some GoW action sometime.
  • I'd also definitely like to see a Monster Hunter title reach the PSVita shores, and I know there's one currently in the making (Monster Hunter Frontier HD), but I'm not sure if it'll be released in the west.
  • I'm still waiting for English translations of Phantasy Star Online 2 - it's a shame that Phantasy Star Nova won't get translated, but I still hope for PSO2.
  • I'd definitely like to see more portable shooters and more portable multiplayer games with PSN support - I know there have been several, but only KillZone: Mercenary and the upcoming Borderlands 2 meet the par, the console is capable of so, so much more in the action games department.
  • Those dual analog sticks beg for more FPS'es and TPS'es, which is why I'm also hoping for another Uncharted game, the first one was quite a lot of fun.
  • A sequel to Gravity Rush is in the works too, I'm quite excited for that.
  • I'm quite disappointed that the studio that made WipeOut 2048 got closed - another game in the series would be great, I really enjoyed that game.
  • Cancelling Warrior's Lair/Ruin was a disappointment, I'd love a Diablo-like on the PSVita and the ones it currently has leave quite a bit to be desired.
All in all, I suppose I just hope for more good games to come out, just like everybody else. :)
I've heard that the GoW saga is coming to Vita. So that's pretty awesome

Cortador

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
An Idolmaster game that doesn't milk the original cast, I want to produce Matsuri, Iku, Konomi, Emily, Kozue or Nina.

Front Mission 4 HD

Front Mission 5 HD

Armored Core 2 and Another Age HD

New JRPG IPs are always welcome

We have similar preferences. :)

Front Mission 5 Best game of all time!!!!!!!

CompassNorth

Denko (´・ω・`)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
- More non-indie games.
- More indie exclusives. Sony should focus on getting developers working on exclusives instead of begging for vita ports.
- RPGs

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I still have quite a few games I need to play for vita, but any more jRPGs, or RPGs in general would be great.

Some kind of action game akin to DMC, Bayonetta or Ninja Gaiden would be lovely as well.

S'bout all I can think of right now since i have little faith in Valkyria Chronicles being continued, which is super tragic. :(

and as usual i'll pray for Tales games to be attempted once again, but given the vitas sales i'm sadly doubting that'll happen any time soon, if ever.

Phantasy Star Online 2 being finally translated would fit the MMO part. (seriously, I wonder whether that game will ever get translated)
They announced a delay ages ago and have been silent ever since. Things aren't looking good for it...which is tragic because it's super fun, I just can never stay connected to the JP version.

Cynster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I can't wait for Minecraft and Borderlands B-)
Meanwhile, I'd like to see some of the following PsVita games:
  • Sword Art Online
  • Attack On Titan
  • Fairy Tail
  • God of War
  • Grand Theft Auto
  • Final Fantasy
  • Kingdom Hearts
  • Monster Hunter
  • Assassin's Creed
I still can't believe that they made Monster Hunter for the 3DS, will there ever be a Monster Hunter for the Vita? :unsure:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1