What An Adventure

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Yesterday was hectic as could be, and of course, nothing was going right. I ended up rushing to my Aunt's house at around 5:30PM yesterday after being picked up while me, my Dad, and my Brother were walking back about a half mile from the storage unit. I almost killed myself running my old tube TV down from my third floor apartment to my Aunt's car, and only managed to stay up until about 9:30pm last night, whilst sleeping until noon today. I woke up, made my bed, had a slow start to the day. Had pizza for breakfast and all that. Still feeling incredibly stressed, but that won't go away for awhile. Nothing I can really do about that.

In the mean time, I've been playing some Legend of Dragoon on my PSP and about ready to move onto disc 3. After that, I still have Dragon Warrior VII, all those games I got for my emulators, and am trying to keep my mind occupied.

That's all for updates for now.

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Leo Cantus said:
You must be used to adventures - after all you are Nathan Drake! Maybe you should have asked for some help from Sully.

He was back in Montreal chasing hoes.
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: You can remove the bloat ware and ads easily but can't install a rom