Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I had never seen a Transformers film before, but I have to say this one's not bad. Loads of action, hot chicks, cool robots, ...

There's a few weird things in it as well. For example, at a certain part when they are in Egypt, there's a random goat jumping off a roof. I was alone (well, with 2 friends) in the cinema and we lol'd so hard they probably heard it outside.
Also, near the end when they're filming that huge Decepticon attacking the pyramid, there's a freaking chicken on the nose of the Sphinx. I wonder if they put these in just for lulz or they didn't know.

Anyone else noticed these?

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I thought that bird thing on the Sphinx' nose was a pigeon. A very large pigeon. That just happened to be there.

The goat was totally random, too. I guess since they had a bunch of animals running around, half their takes had something like that happen. That chicken the army guy had to shoo away in the middle of the firefight? Yeah.

UnseenHero

The UnseenHero
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
But still its is
THE BEST MOVIE EVER
yes i am a fan
First one was my favourite but now the fallen is and transformers 1 is my second:)
i bet they just put that there for people to lol

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Veho said:
I thought that bird thing on the Sphinx' nose was a pigeon. A very large pigeon. That just happened to be there.

The goat was totally random, too. I guess since they had a bunch of animals running around, half their takes had something like that happen. That chicken the army guy had to shoo away in the middle of the firefight? Yeah.
tongue.gif
forgot that one.

benjaminlibl

Funky Member
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
I didn't like the new one as much, actually. It seemed to be too much fighting for fighting's sake.

Look at the very beginning. It starts off with a fight scene. Also, I felt the fight scenes in the desert were way too long; I started yawning my head off.

The special effects ARE a lot better, but it doesn't really do anything for the movie.

xoinx

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
i felt that the movie was meh... i would have preferred something with a stronger story over the effects. the plot was lame and predictable... come on, you can do better with a transformer movie!

PettingZoo

yesss
Trophies
Website
iancoulton.com
XP
Country
I saw it twice, once at night when it came out and it was ok. Then the second time in the morning because my friends wanted to see it, so I pretty much payed attention to other things in the movie (Mainly all the jiggle scenes with Megan Fox :3). Also, what is with that robot woman? I'm pretty sure that isn't the last of her because she was the FBI daughter in the first movie.

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's my impression of the movie: yeah the story makes no sense at all, but I don't care because it's giant robots fighting each other!

Of course if you go into it expecting to be told a decent story, you're going to be disappointed. If you go into it expecting to just be able to zone out for a few hours and watch the cool explosions, then it's perfect for that. Like someone else said, it's something you watch with your friends all together.

Then again, I work at a theater so I got in for free, so perhaps I'm not as critical of the movie as I would have been if I had spent $9 just to get in >_>

PettingZoo

yesss
Trophies
Website
iancoulton.com
XP
Country
DanTheManMS said:
Here's my impression of the movie: yeah the story makes no sense at all, but I don't care because it's giant robots fighting each other!

Of course if you go into it expecting to be told a decent story, you're going to be disappointed. If you go into it expecting to just be able to zone out for a few hours and watch the cool explosions, then it's perfect for that. Like someone else said, it's something you watch with your friends all together.

Then again, I work at a theater so I got in for free, so perhaps I'm not as critical of the movie as I would have been if I had spent $9 just to get in >_>
The movie was pretty much about Megan Fox, seriously how perverted do they want her to appear? Sitting provocatively on a bike, looking down her shirt at slow motion, having her strip down into a dress, more slow motion jiggle scenes.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just saw the movie for a second time! I love the movie! But I dislike transformers in general. The first one baked the cake, and this one takes the cake! The storyline is the history and life force of the Transformers the Allspark is destroyed but the decepticons are regrouping and a fallen prime only referred to in the movie as The Fallen. when the human race first began the transformer's rule said they could not harm a planet with life on it, but one (the fallen) wanted to do it anyway thus two sides the"autobots" and the"decepticons" emerged and a robot civil war rang out... and sam whitwiki(?)`s life returns to normal... for a time. with a touch of a fragment of the destroyed alspark begins a new adventure!

I personally think the story is quite unique I mean c`mon how many other movies have plots that have giant robots not only trying to destroy the human race, but fighting for them and dieing with them!

don`t say iRobot because they were'nt giant
biggrin.gif

PettingZoo

yesss
Trophies
Website
iancoulton.com
XP
Country
Sterl500 said:
I just saw the movie for a second time! I love the movie! But I dislike transformers in general. The first one baked the cake, and this one takes the cake! The storyline is the history and life force of the Transformers the Allspark is destroyed but the decepticons are regrouping and a fallen prime only referred to in the movie as The Fallen. when the human race first began the transformer's rule said they could not harm a planet with life on it, but one (the fallen) wanted to do it anyway thus two sides the"autobots" and the"decepticons" emerged and a robot civil war rang out... and sam whitwiki(?)`s life returns to normal... for a time. with a touch of a fragment of the destroyed alspark begins a new adventure!

I personally think the story is quite unique I mean c`mon how many other movies have plots that have giant robots not only trying to destroy the human race, but fighting for them and dieing with them!

don`t say iRobot because they were'nt giant
biggrin.gif
I saw the movie twice and it was okay, though if he kept his shirt for that long he must have played around with it (Examined it and stuff) and after 2 years he takes it out again for a quick look and this reasonably sized shard as big as an average finger falls out. Now come on how does that happen? Okay storyline but has some pretty big flaws in it.

Blood Fetish

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
*Some* flaws? lol

How about the entire point of the movie was false, as there was no need to find the key before the bad guy, since the primes all said they can just magically make it appear to whomever they want. No reason to defend it.

knight of random

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
the movie was pretty good

but there are a few parts that make absolutely no sence

- the goat on the roof : seriously WTF
- the bird on the sfinxs : i guess they couldnt realy help that
- Optimus prime yelling " give me your face": thats really a weird line

the storyline maked no sence what so ever to the key stuff didnt make a like of sence logicly seeing

and did they have to give soundwave a sort of tentacle rape attack

the characthers i really liked were optimus, the slutty decepticon girl and starscream

and does optimus have to die in every transformer movie
although he didnt die in the first live-action he did in every cartoon movie i ve seen

ohh yeah and jetfire was also very awesome

I also appologize for my bad spelling i suck at spelling sorry

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: https://youtu.be/5OVdoTDuKT0?si=Tm0Acnbg7xXWv6L6