Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
-------------
||Monday||
-------------

Wasnt in camp today, since i have an appointment with a hospital for an eye check up. In the end, they did not detect any problem with me, but i was advice to go for another appointment in a year time, so that's what i did
smile.gif

Still, at least now i know that it's perfectly normal to be unable to tell if there's anything in front of you during field camp.

--------------
||Tuesday||
--------------

Went back to camp and i was surprised to see YK back, heck, i thought that that guy would be in happy mode all the way?? Heck, didnt that guy say he aint gonna do work and he's just going to slack till he get posted out? Wuss ...

Anyway, today was pretty busy, i have no idea why, but today i find myself running to the printing center and back a few times and at the end of the day, the only thing that really annoys me is that, arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!! What the fuck is the point of having soft copies if we are asked to print them out ???

I was checking with my superior today and i was asked to submit some paperwork for my isac card. But when i got there, i was asked to fill in some forms, one of them i was pretty sure i already done that. Anyway, when i return with the form and informed them that one of the form has already been done and that we have send it to them as a soft copy. They asked me to print it as a hard copy and insisted on it. So when i went back and told my superior, she called and fk them for making her do extra work.

After all, what the fuck is a soft copy? It's still a copy isnt it and the printing center is just below them, fk i dont believe that they dont have a printer in their office...

One of these days, all these pointless process and crap in the army is going to drive me closer to the edge..

-----------------
||Wednesday||
-----------------

Yesterday, our commander PA (personal assistant) complained to us that the name card wasnt done properly and she wants us to re-request for the form, so fine... we just did that, hopefully there's no issue.

Anyway, thanks to my storeman, we nearly didnt have breakfast, after all, they did not tell them anything, so in the end, the aunties over at the cookhouse have no idea what to expect..

Bah... in the end, we have breakfast, but quite alot of time was wasted...

---------------
||Thursday||
---------------

Note to self:
- Bring trolley at lunchtime and request for breakfast tomorrow
- get some form from Mdm Agnes.

edit:
Somehow, one of them bought the trolley to the cookhouse but they didnt have the courtesy to inform me.
As for the form, apparently, we could just get them off the intranet but i guess my RQ have no idea how to do that, so he just sent me to get the form instead, after a long goose chase, it's done.

Anyway, today was kinda busy, they finally said that they have to start indenting ration for EX DP, i was wondering when they will get around to it instead of just dicking around.
Anyway, after a long discussion, we finally had it done, or at least a draft copy, initially i wanted to pass it to the messing supervisor but by the time i was able to get that list done, he has went home at around 3+.

Then, i had to be a runner and get some info on the name card issue... Gawr!! How long must this thing drag on .... .... ....

-----------
||Friday||
-----------

Well, i just went and test my luck and hurray, the trolley was in cookhouse 2 but that retard place it in the malay area ...
Well, either way, long story short, we got the food now those people can stfu and stop complaining about this and that... Seriously, dont just complain, back it up with evidences, they were complaining about the lack of sugar in the coffee and tea, yet more tea and coffee were consumed on that day...

Anyway, my RQ went missing the entire day, and i guess i have been too soft, my storeman are climbing ontop of my head and shitting there as well.. Lucky for him, i need to pass the paper to the cookhouse, so i just went to the printing center and gotten the name card. At least that's one issue done. As for the cookhouse matter, well, in the end, i had to use my boss OA account which by right, i am not supposed to, but since he's awol, i just have to do it.

Anyway, i had duty today and i just stay till the next morning, cant say it sucks, but i can say it's boring
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool: @Xdqwerty, about to