prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
I like number 5
QUOTE said:
There is more in the world than Naruto, Lucky Star and Inuyasha. If you really like anime, you should expand your horizons and discover the rest of it. For example, have you heard of Loveless? Kare Kano? Nurse Witch Komugi? Say, if you want Gaara to love you, expand your horizons; he'd like it.And the warningQUOTEDon't pretend to be someone you're not.
No one likes weeaboos. Not even weeaboos.

inb4weeaboorage

mameks

in memoriam of gravitas
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Lolfail
Konachan.com---16550-izumi_konata-lucky_star.jpg

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
"Don't be an obsessive fangirl (or fanboy!). Gaara doesn't love you. Ed isn't going to marry you. Light doesn't dream about you. They're fictional characters. If you claim to be married to random characters, people will think you are in denial , or just weird. I know you think it's 'KAWAII!!!' to be weird, but there is weird, and there's weird."

Reminds me of this admin on a forum a while ago.. fuck what was it called... adventchildren.net? I think. Anyways, the admin was scarily obsessed with Sephiroth. It was fucking weird.

"8
Do not cosplay at school, or other inappropriate places."

This girl who was in my Science class in school, she did this. She would always dress up like that dude who wears the Orange in Naruto, no idea what his name is. She even dyed her hair and spike it and everything, had headbands too, and made custom shoes to mimic it. Worst part? She was fat.

"# Don't be immature."

This might upset some people, but I'm sorry, I just find people who cosplay in the first place to be immature and weird.

Wintrale

Trophies
XP
Country
1. I use "sugoi" sarcastically a lot, so meh.
2. Even non-weeaboos get hardons for fictional characters, so meh.
3. People fight over football teams or consoles, too, so meh.
4. Fanfiction of all kinds have Mary Sue characters, so meh.
5. To be less of a weeaboo, you should watch more animu? Oh, that rhymes.
6. OMG LIEK R U SRS? GRAMR ON TEH INTERNETZ? NOWAI.
7. Yeah, 'cause all cosplayers are automatically weeaboos. /facepalm
8. Define inappropriate.
9. Every hobby has obsessed people who do nothing but that hobby.
10. Same as above. You can't single out weeaboos for obsessive traits.
11. Er... Yeah...?

Really, most of that stuff can be related to any kind of hobby at all. Geeze... I agree sometimes weeaboos can be a bit much, but this is just stupid.

monkat

I'd like to see you TRY to ban me. (Should I try?.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.monkat.net
XP
Country
United States
ShadowSoldier said:
"# Don't be immature."

This might upset some people, but I'm sorry, I just find people who cosplay in the first place to be immature and weird.
I'm sorry that you find wearing clothes immature.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
monkat said:
ShadowSoldier said:
"# Don't be immature."

That was so funny that I forgot to laugh.

monkat

Banned
Trophies
Website
www.monkat.net
XP
Country
United States
ShadowSoldier said:
monkat said:
ShadowSoldier said:
"# Don't be immature."

D'awww...
wub.gif
Thanks!

Cosplay is just wearing clothes that people wear in cartoons. What's weird about it? It's dress-up.

U WEARIN CLOTHES I NO C OFFIN! U WEIRD! U IMMATSHER! LOLOLOL

You know what is immature? Complaining about the dad that you're willingly living with and mooching off of at age 21 because he's trying to give his children a better life.

MarcusRaven

HBC Theme Maker
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*crap removed*

Anyway, I haven't personally known anybody like this. (Thankfully.) Though they seem to cluster on the internet. Find one, find them all. They're like web-dust bunnies. Always getting bigger and never going away.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
MarcusRaven said:
ShadowSoldier said:
monkat said:
ShadowSoldier said:
"# Don't be immature."

The third grade just called. It wants its insult back. Lol.
I lol'd.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
monkat said:
ShadowSoldier said:
monkat said:
ShadowSoldier said:
"# Don't be immature."

D'awww...
wub.gif
Thanks!

Cosplay is just wearing clothes that people wear in cartoons. What's weird about it? It's dress-up.

U WEARIN CLOTHES I NO C OFFIN! U WEIRD! U IMMATSHER! LOLOLOL

You know what is immature? Complaining about the dad that you're willingly living with and mooching off of at age 21 because he's trying to give his children a better life.

You know what's even more immature, bringing up a BLOG outside of the blog section. You have your problems. I have mine. Also, Mooching off of? What the fuck are you talking about. Guess who buys all of my stuff, here's a big hint for you: It's me. Try and solve it. Give his children a better life how exactly? Last I checked you were just some guy on the internet who decided "you know what, I'm popular on this website, I should start acting like I'm a big shot." Maybe if you had good reading comprehension skills, you would READ that the stuff he does and say, doesn't give his children a better life. So maybe you should get your facts straight before you start throwing stuff around, hmm? Appreciate it.

The third grade just called. It wants its insult back. Lol.

Oh yes, I forgot the "the [insert grade number here] grade just called" jokes were still funny, weren't they?

monkat

Banned
Trophies
Website
www.monkat.net
XP
Country
United States
ShadowSoldier said:
You know what's even more immature, bringing up a BLOG outside of the blog section. You have your problems. I have mine. Also, Mooching off of? What the fuck are you talking about. Guess who buys all of my stuff, here's a big hint for you: It's me. Try and solve it. Give his children a better life how exactly? Last I checked you were just some guy on the internet who decided "you know what, I'm popular on this website, I should start acting like I'm a big shot." Maybe if you had good reading comprehension skills, you would READ that the stuff he does and say, doesn't give his children a better life. So maybe you should get your facts straight before you start throwing stuff around, hmm? Appreciate it.

D'awww....someone's butthurt!

You buy 100% of your own food? You pay for your own utilities? You pay for your own shelter?

(Also because I think you misunderstood or something, I said your dad is trying to get you a better life, not me)

QUOTE(ShadowSoldier @ Jan 24 2011, 12:07 AM) And my dad spent the last hour, after he decided "okay, enough's enough, she has to go to school."

He said "I don't care what you say, but I'm going to talk to the university tomorrow (he's a carpenter at Simon Fraser University) and get you some programs."

How dare he want his daughter to get further education and/or a single job that pays a more liveable wage! Think about it: your sister may be able to find an apartment or whatever now, but what if she has a kid one day? She'll have to take fewer hours and need more cash. The future matters too.

MarcusRaven

HBC Theme Maker
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is that list really all there is to avoid being weeaboo? To me it seems like it would take a lot more. At least I never have to fear being one. Now, my kids on the other hand, are going to need some guidance. With the way the "popular" anime shows are going these days, and their marketing techniques, its all I've been able to do to keep my 4-year-old boy from obsessing over Bakugan. >.<

EDIT: Modified so this post doesn't get lost once the eventual mod cleaning sweeps through.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
monkat said:
ShadowSoldier said:

D'awww....someone's butthurt!

You buy 100% of your own food? You pay for your own utilities? You pay for your own shelter?

(Also because I think you misunderstood or something, I said your dad is trying to get you a better life, not me)

QUOTE(ShadowSoldier @ Jan 24 2011, 12:07 AM) And my dad spent the last hour, after he decided "okay, enough's enough, she has to go to school."

He said "I don't care what you say, but I'm going to talk to the university tomorrow (he's a carpenter at Simon Fraser University) and get you some programs."

How dare he want his daughter to get further education and/or a single job that pays a more liveable wage! Think about it: your sister may be able to find an apartment or whatever now, but what if she has a kid one day? She'll have to take fewer hours and need more cash. The future matters too.

No someone's annoyed at how cocky you can be on the internet.

If you read anything [though in your defense, I didn't expect you too in the first place], you would have read that I said that I do a lot of work around the house while they're at work, so they don't have to. And last I checked, that was a fair trade in A LOT of families.

There's nothing wrong with getting more education, except the job she want, only requires 3 years of work, and she gets free tuition until she's 25. Not to mention she JUST started working. If you expect your child to move out, get working to live, and still want them to go to school as soon as they move out, you're going to grow up with your children hating you. Like I said, get ALL of your facts about me and my family first before you start shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nah, a hit gives them mad meth powers, but makes them more difficult to control.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Before a hit they're like zombies, persistent but slow.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a tradeoff.
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    no i mean, before a hit is after the previous hit
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    if you keep them well enough fed, it's the same thing
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Guys, I just learned my little brother is in the hospital because he had a seizure last night.
  • cearp @ cearp:
    Sorry to hear that BakerMan
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Just found out he's doing alright, doing a lot of complaining too, rightfully so. Who wouldn't complain after having a seizure and being hospitalized?
    +1
    Glad he is OK and complaining is cool :)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah been there had that no fun
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They'll give him sleep studies eegs and possibly one week hospital stay
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    I hope it's not a week.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's standard so doctors can get a idea about what's going on
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    understood
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    well, i'm glad he seems to be doing fine, and ig i'm going to start spewing goofy shit again
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Update: Turns out he's epileptic
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Get a 2nd opinion run mris etc they told me that also
    Also a food allergy study would be a good idea
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Turns out you can't sprinkle methamphetamine on McDonald's French fries
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    they wouldn't be called french fries at that point
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Probably just meth fries