Hacking Way to remove sd card without turning off switch?

DocAmes1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Turning the Switch off from Horizon should not reboot it into RCM. In the unlikely event that this is the case with SX OS, then don't use that to install AutoRCM.

It should not and yet it does. To be honest I can't be bothered to try Briccmii (sp?). It sounds like it would fix my problem, but for now I'll just keep using sleep mode.

Lumince

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really suggest trying briccmii v2. I have had 0 issues with it and its been going well so far! But I undestand if you dont want to/dont trust it. And if you dont have a dongle or an android phone to revive your switch when you are in public then I understand lol

catlover007

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Wouldn't recommend FileZilla since they were recently caught bundling malware with their installers; you should use a different client.
they were hacked and it was once years ago. Also most overly eager anti virus programs flag any program which tries to connect to the internet and isn't Firefox or Chrome.

torekiki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I Need to booting updated firmware with hekate everytime, is There a method to remove sd card and install eshop games into internal memory?

torekiki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
It involves buying and using SX OS V1.3 to use LayeredFS to run DevMenu and install .NSP files
Thanks, there's no other solutions than buy SX OS?I want to install donor games in the internal memory and save space on the sd card for games with layeredFS

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks, there's no other solutions than buy SX OS?I want to install donor games in the internal memory and save space on the sd card for games with layeredFS
At the moment, SX OS V1.3 is the only CFW that will allow installed .NSP work without having to buy them because of the signature patching they implemented. Eventually, Atmosphere will implement a similar type of signature patching but there is no ETA on when they will add it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users