Hardware Waterproof PSP

badgerkins

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Is there a waterproof case for the PSP out there so that I can use it in the shower to, y'know... :creep: I bought an OverBoard case but that did a terrible job. Anyone used one that was decent?

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Is there a waterproof case for the PSP out there so that I can use it in the shower to, y'know... :creep: I bought an OverBoard case but that did a terrible job. Anyone used one that was decent?
Wait... what... how... why? Why would you want to? You're supposed to clean yourself in the shower, aren't your hands busy anyways?

Reactions: 3 people

badgerkins

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Wait... what... how... why? Why would you want to? You're supposed to clean yourself in the shower, aren't your hands busy anyways?

I would prefer not to describe my habits :creep:

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

Fair play, but I assure you that 99% of the population believe that this is a stupid thing to do in the first place. That said, anyone who deals with manufacturing waterproof cases will not design them to work in "shower conditions" knowing that only a microscopic fraction of the population will actually purchase it.

Waterproof, when it comes to cases, means that it's going to protect your console againts the first few drops of rain if you get caught in rain as you play, not that you can swim with your console.

As xist said, get a plastic bag and seal it. Air tight. That's your best bet. I'm pretty sure I've seen resealable bags for radios that you can use in the shower - you could use that.

Reactions: 1 person

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP
Ok. Here's a brief family-friendly explanation: he plans on holding the PSP with one hand, watching it intently, and doing something else with the remaining hand.

Your welcome. This is my public service for the day. :P

Reactions: 4 people

badgerkins

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

Fair play, but I assure you that 99% of the population believe that this is a stupid thing to do in the first place. That said, anyone who deals with manufacturing waterproof cases will not design them to work in "shower conditions" knowing that only a microscopic fraction of the population will actually purchase it.

Waterproof, when it comes to cases, means that it's going to protect your console againts the first few drops of rain if you get caught in rain as you play, not that you can swim with your console.

As xist said, get a plastic bag and seal it. Air tight. That's your best bet. I'm pretty sure I've seen resealable bags for radios that you can use in the shower - you could use that.

Hm, well you can have a TV in your bathroom, even one thats installed on the bathtub. So I would've thought some company would be like "hey, for those who are not so fortunate, lets make waterproof cases for handheld devices so everyone can experience the luxury only rich people can". I guess this is not the case (haha).

badgerkins

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ok. Here's a brief family-friendly explanation: he plans on holding the PSP with one hand, watching it intently, and doing something else with the remaining hand.

No no no, I just want to... y'know... play PSP Sudoku in the shower :yaypsp:

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

No no no, I just want to... y'know... play PSP Sudoku in the shower :yaypsp:
Of course you do. ;)

Reactions: 2 people

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
ggl20.jpg

Splurge resistant.

Reactions: 4 people