Wassup?!?

ToxicWolf1132

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sup peeps! I'm Toxic, Destroyer of Worlds, Father of Time, Wielder of Destiny, Leader of an Anime Harem, and Eater of Zebra Cakes (ya'll can just call me Toxic though). I'm that annoying gamer nerd who loves ranting about everything wrong with the industry, using all sorts of fancy buzzwords to get my point across instead of legitimate facts. More specifically though, I'm a gamer who's obsessed with horror and Nintendo games (cuz you know, when you think Nintendo, you think horror games fit for the whole family!).

People like to say things to me like "Oh Toxic, you're so sarcastic!", and "Oh Toxic, you never take anything seriously!", and "Oh Toxic, YOU KNOW BETTER THAN TO TRY AND SET THE HOUSE ON FIRE." I disagree with all of those statements, but it's probably best to keep them in mind when attempting to converse with me.

Ummm yea, I'm kinda rambling at this point, so I'll stop now. Anyways, nice to meet ya homefries. Homeshakes. Homedaaaaaaawgs. :D

Reactions: FierceDeityLinkMask

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Just don't want those opinions to get me banned lol.. I guess I can watch my mouth
It's a pretty chill place here. I haven't been banned and I am extremely loud, with a lot to say.

Reactions: FierceDeityLinkMask

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-