Um, like, hey guyz, progamer641998 here...

TriGuy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
trivoxel.io
XP
Country
United States
So I've visited a LOT of forum threads here over the years but never really figured I should sign up until... today. Anyways, this place is cool and I really appreciate all the different communities going on here. I'm a huge nerd for retro tech, obscure and antique tech, modding and emulation. I've modded a handfull of devices. All my Nintendo consoles are hard modded and/or jailbroken.Love learning about game development, history, and the future of the industry.

Umm... some interests IG:
* Modern Vintage Gamer makes really interesting YouTube videos
* I love using Blender to make radical 3D graphics
* I adore the Nintendo 64 and all those precious gems of games
* GameCube is where it's at. 6th generation of consoles is just incredible, honestly
* I've found that I really like challenging games. Whereas in the past I liked to play my Halos on easy, I now really like a good challenge. I recently played Doom Enternal on Ultra Nightmare. I haven't played it on any other difficulty yet. This is my first playthrough and it's fun as... *snickers* hell *comedic drum timing*
* Umm... yeah I like Linux, and recently BSD. That's all rad I guess
* I also love nature and find unparallelled inspiration in the simplest pieces of life. Call me a tree hugger, but I am really concerned about pollution and climate change and I'd love to one day be able to help fix that. Speaking of pollution, STOP WASTING SHIT YOU CAN RE-USE! That's my little PSA. Try not to use single-use things, esp. plastics. They're worse than you'd think.
* I'm rather soap-boxy. I tend to speak my mind when something feels important, or when I'm super bored. Especially when both conditions are met.
* Oh yeah, and I like coding until it drives me insane. Python is fun. CSS and HTML are really sweet.
* I love all sorts of music like hard rock, heavy metal, chiptune, game scores, classical, hip hop... I'm pretty particular with the specific songs though. I don't like hearing blood gush out my ears much, and a lot of music will do that. PSA 2: Stop playing "Dance Monkey" in your stores, I hate it.

Yeah so anyways, thanks for sitting through this WatchMojo top 10 list, hopefully you can relate some. This place is cool. I'm really tired and don't feel like typing anymo

Reactions: jeannotte

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol