Trophies
XP
Country
India
hollow_83 said:
zumbertinho said:
hollow_83 said:
phantastic91 said:
did you look at the sammy pictures or the snake one? if those don't pop out for you nothing will

As i said there is depth but no pop out.

Just ajust the depth/image separation (in the 3DS, you move the analong stick left and right), and some features are sure to pop out of the screen.

heh

When i move the analog a little icon with a red dissalow appears at the left bottom corner and nothing happens.

The only image tha slightly gives the feeling of pop out is one with sammy underwater.
I kind of see what you mean. I saw double images at first. Take a look at the snake one again. Hold the 3DS about a foot away from your face and focus only on the head of the snake. Best pop-out 3D I've ever seen on the 3DS!

@OP
Dude these images totally rock! You really are ThE MaSTeR (of) 3(D)
grog.gif

ThE MaSTeR 3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hollow_83 said:
Again the pop out effect is not great and barely visible.

Congratulations, you just told everyone you have below average vision. If you think the sammy pics barely pop out then you aren't seeing what I see. I see a perfectly clear image that is floating 3 inches off the screen in addition to a good amount of depth sinking into the screen.

The tron legacy pics are the only ones that barely have any 3D.

also dont hold the 3DS right in front of your face. It seems everyone I've show 3DS to presses the screen up against their face and then says "wEreS TeH 3dZZ?1?". After I tell them to hold the 3DS at a normal distance they go "wow the 3D is really good". Its actually pretty neat if you do put your face right up against one of my 3D images and then slowly pull back. The images will quickly switch between left and right until it snaps into a 3D effect! Then you will know the exact distance that 3D starts working.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ThE MaSTeR 3 said:
It seems everyone I've show 3DS to presses the screen up against their face and then says "wEreS TeH 3dZZ?1?".
idk why, but that had got me a slight laugh...
rofl.gif

Everyone I show it to naturally watch it at a distance. :/

Funny story I show someone who is in the minority ( get headaches,but it was like only 2-3 secs
laugh.gif
) and is now wanting one because of it. Stating
"it messes with your head man" or something like that.
laugh.gif

SlimGG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
ThE MaSTeR 3 said:
hollow_83 said:

Congratulations, you just told everyone you have below average vision. If you think the sammy pics barely pop out then you aren't seeing what I see. I see a perfectly clear image that is floating 3 inches off the screen in addition to a good amount of depth sinking into the screen.

also dont hold the 3DS right in front of your face. It seems everyone I've show 3DS to presses the screen up against their face and then says "wEreS TeH 3dZZ?1?". After I tell them to hold the 3DS at a normal distance they go "wow the 3D is really good". Its actually pretty neat if you do put your face right up against one of my 3D images and then slowly pull back. The images will quickly switch between left and right until it snaps into a 3D effect! Then you will know the exact distance that 3D starts working.

So have u managed to get videos to play on ur ds in 3d ?

hollow_83

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
ThE MaSTeR 3 said:
hollow_83 said:

As i already said i have no problem seeing the 3D with the pop out effect in ridge racer or Pilotwings, and
the depth effect in Steel Diver and SFIV which i must admit is amazing, but on the images is barely visible to say iam amazed.

Thanks for the distance tip but i assure you that i hold it in the right distance, 15-20 cm from my face.

I am not judging your hard work, which i must give you my congrats for the effort and time you put in creating these
pics, but i cannot admit something i don't see.

Abernus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
djbboy said:
So have u managed to get videos to play on ur ds in 3d ?

I was also wondering if you have managed to get a clip of a 3D film working on you're 3DS. I am not asking anyone to upload a clip as it might not sit right withthe rules ofd the board. I am just wondering if it has either been done or is possible. If it is possible does this mean Nintendo might open up a 3D film market for the 3DS???

Excellent images and I love the dpeth etc you feel from teh images!
yaynds.gif

Abernus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It's a shame you cant put 3D movies on the 3DS as I think this would generate revenue. Lets hope that in the up coming patch release something will allow this.

Donald Serrot

Trophies
Website
3dporch.com
XP
Country
United States
Well, Nintendo said at last E3 their plan is to be able to provide 3D Hollywood movies for viewing on the 3DS. I dunno if it'll come from the e-shop or possibly a 3D version of Netflix (we know Netflix is coming this summer to the 3DS, I wouldn't be surprised if they started supporting 3D content).

samethernet

Trophies
XP
Country
The images are brilliant, thanks

if it aint to much trouble could you do many more images from tron legacy?
i'm a big fan of that movie and i've seen it in 3d at the cinema

dsfanatic5

Team ICO Freak
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
samethernet said:
The images are brilliant, thanks

if it aint to much trouble could you do many more images from tron legacy?
i'm a big fan of that movie and i've seen it in 3d at the cinema
Unfortunately, there haven't been any updates to this thread since April 1st. I was hoping for more content, but it doesn't look like we'll get any more movie pics soon.

hendrix5757

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Man I really hope that when we are able to watch 3d films they look as good as these pics. Some of these pics are masterfully crisp! I just don't want to get spoiled by them lol.

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
My question is why they're still on megaupload and not on some free webspace, since the browser should be able to load them up to view on the 3DS.
Do you get some kind of points or something from megaupload for downloads?

KirovAir

Alcoholic Programmer
Trophies
Website
www.jessesander.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
Nollog said:
My question is why they're still on megaupload and not on some free webspace, since the browser should be able to load them up to view on the 3DS.

Because free webspace has very limited bandwidth, and especially when it involves direct linking to the file.

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Darkmystery said:
Nollog said:

Because free webspace has very limited bandwidth, and especially when it involves direct linking to the file.
Here's my example.
Http://Nollog.net/3DS/Movies

Use Up/Down on Dpad to select file, and a to show it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)