Gaming Want to find or repair a ta-82 motherboard.

PlutonPress

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My cousin gave me a broken psp-1000 (I'm currently studying in electronic repair).

The psp was drop and whenever he would shake it a bit to rough, the psp rebooted itself.

He brought it at a repair shop. Got it back and the clerck told him it was the motherboard at first and when he put it back together, the screen wasn't working anymore.

Well I took it apart and one of the screen connector was litteraly tore apart from the board and is now missing.

My question is, is there anyway to fix it? And if not, is there a website to order the board? I tried ebay and it wasn't there/cost too much for my budget.

Thanks in advance.

computarman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Deal extreme has common repair parts like screens, cases and batteries. However I don't believe they have motherboards. You might find something like that on Ebay or Craigs List. It might be difficult to get a good deal and also when you see an "as is" PSP you have to take a chance on it. I broke the screen on my PSP slim. I can buy another PSP around here for perhaps $70 at a pawn shop and the PSP 2000 screen cost $42 shipped from Deal Extreme and although Deal Extreme is a little slow on getting your order, nobody can really touch them on their prices.

PlutonPress

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Deal extreme doesn't have the board or the parts that I need. I'm pretty sure the screen is working, since the guy who made the repair broke the connector for it.

Also on Ebay, it cost too much for me.

m3rox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yep, the one thing DX doesn't sell is the motherboard for the PSP.

Ebay, or craigslist (doubtful) are your best bets.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: good morning everyone