Hardware Wait or buy now n3ds for gateway?

Ralph1611

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would I have to pay customs tax importing to the USA?. I plan to get this new white 3ds from Play ASia.

Liberty

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
play Asia deliver form USA i think so i think You not have to pay taxes
Play-Asia ships from Hong-Kong and I'm pretty sure the US handles customs on a federal level. And FedEX/UPS will always charge you. With national services like USPS there's always a chance the order just slips through. But this type of shipment is not offered with the 3DS.

Aekx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did I miss the boat on N3DS' being 9.2? I'm planning on importing one from nipponyasan but I feel like it's a gamble as to whether it'd be 9.2 or 9.3

NintendoFan3DS

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Did I miss the boat on N3DS' being 9.2? I'm planning on importing one from nipponyasan but I feel like it's a gamble as to whether it'd be 9.2 or 9.3

i dont know if there is someone who got n3ds xl with 9.3, all sources says that it comes 8.1-9.2

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Play-Asia ships from Hong-Kong and I'm pretty sure the US handles customs on a federal level. And FedEX/UPS will always charge you. With national services like USPS there's always a chance the order just slips through. But this type of shipment is not offered with the 3DS.

I don't follow customs much, but I haven't had a huge issue with importing. I'm in the Midwestern part of the states.. and I haven't been charged for customs (?).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up