WAIN Updates SX Autoloader for v9.1.0

Now Supports v9.1.0 Switch Firmware and v2.9.3 SX OS Beta
SXAL4.png

Team [WAIN] is back with another update to their SX Autoloader release, as sadly their previous version was broken if you were running on the latest releases! :(
When v9.1.0 firmware was released, it was soon discovered that it had issues with the older SX Autoloader v1.20, but now it has been fixed and updated to v1.30 by Team [WAIN] and you can now go back to enjoying how easy it is to mount your XCI (dumped cartridges) on your Switch console, when running the latest Nintendo firmware, and our previously released v2.9.3 SX OS Beta.

Changelog v1.30
  • Support for v9.1.0 Switch Firmware
  • Compatibly with v2.9.3 SX OS Beta.
You can always find the updated releases by WAIN on TX's Community Resources, so check it out today, and don't forgot TX Discord is also alive and well! :)

:arrow: Source: MaxConsole

comput3rus3r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it today working with larger USB Liberias? I tested it once with 1.2 and it was fucking up my switch with Error Code 2168-0002, when you pressed any button in the menu.
I had to remove the SD-Card and removed it manually which was not that nice. :)
Did you get it working. It crashes my switch too so I had to remove it. @garyopa I don't know if this is a known issue with large usb libraries but it's definitely not working with my 2tb hard drive.

garyopa

Admin @ MaxConsole
OP
Trophies
Website
www.O-P-A.biz
XP
Country
Canada
Did you get it working. It crashes my switch too so I had to remove it. @garyopa I don't know if this is a known issue with large usb libraries but it's definitely not working with my 2tb hard drive.

try removing the cache directories and having it rescan -- wait at least 5 to 7 mins on the home screen before trying to auto-mount a game.

If it crashs with error code, look thru all your filenames i found the pokemon ones the worse, rename the 'special e' to normal one and it scanned thru without crashing. -- so i don't think it supports non-ascii-standard chars. yet in the filenames.

garyopa

Admin @ MaxConsole
OP
Trophies
Website
www.O-P-A.biz
XP
Country
Canada

try removing the cache directories and having it rescan -- wait at least 5 to 7 mins on the home screen before trying to auto-mount a game.

If it crashs with error code, look thru all your filenames i found the pokemon ones the worse, rename the 'special e' to normal one and it scanned thru without crashing. -- so i don't think it supports non-ascii-standard chars. yet in the filenames.

TunaKetchup

The Goose is Loose
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
I had a similar problem

I had a bunch of games on the SD card which I moved to my HDD

I tried to mount afterward with automount and none of them would work

I just re-copied over autoloader to my SD card and it worked again

comput3rus3r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

can you tell me specifically where the cache directory is?

garyopa

Admin @ MaxConsole
OP
Trophies
Website
www.O-P-A.biz
XP
Country
Canada
can you tell me specifically where the cache directory is?

you should see it inside the sxos/titles/(hexnumber for autoloader)/ -- there also a log file there, you can see how far it read your files on the hdd, the filename that it stops at is the one before the one that causes the error code crash, when viewing your sdcard unsorted.

Reactions: comput3rus3r

Purple_Shyguy

Trophies
XP
Country
My switch was crashing trying to use a HDD all of a sudden and I realised it was cus I had installed the sys-con homebrew. Which conflicts with HDD loading.

So if your systems crashing check you don't have that installed

evilone

Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis

Sorry for the late feedback, i wwas scared to try it, i think i will wait for one or the other update =)

Purple_Shyguy

Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone here experience random games not mounting??

I have 5 games that run and play fine but they don't autoload. Every other game I have mounts fine except these five.

It kinda sucks becuase one is split-xci so I can only mount and launch it through the default gallery ROM menu which take 2-3 minutes to load.

Last edited by Purple_Shyguy,

garyopa

Admin @ MaxConsole
OP
Trophies
Website
www.O-P-A.biz
XP
Country
Canada
Edit: deleted cache, rescanned. Everything works fine.

Yes, that is the best way when you having issues. -- Maybe in the next version there will be a better way.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@garyopa

will TX release SX OS V3 before SX Core & Lite or at the same time ?

Most likely it will be released soon after or just before the time the testers finally have their units in their hands, which still has not occurred, due to the all the new delays worldwide with lockdowns and reducing shipments to needed items only.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    E @ eenterx: i am the new user