Rinnegatamante

OP
Trophies
Website
rinnegatamante.it
XP
Country
Italy
Wait. So I can play old rpg maker games using easy rpg cia... is it buggy or work good? Any good recommendations lol

Yep, you can, here's an example:

It's not buggy, it just have some restrictions as of now and it has problem with some kind of games. On my forum you can try a compatibility list (i'm quite sure someone also linked me a compatyibility lest on 3dshacks reddit if i'm not wrong but i don't know if it's updated at all).

There's also a pull that will add mp3 support soon (as shown in the video), but it's still not merged in official repository: https://github.com/EasyRPG/Player/pull/907
So at the moment only wav and ogg songs will be supported.

Reactions: gnmmarechal

samcambolt270

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so, wait, it mentions to the moon on the first post, but wasnt to the moon made in rpg maker xp? i thought this only supports 2000 and 2003...

Rinnegatamante

OP
Trophies
Website
rinnegatamante.it
XP
Country
Italy
so, wait, it mentions to the moon on the first post, but wasnt to the moon made in rpg maker xp? i thought this only supports 2000 and 2003...

Read the whole post and not only what you want to be said.
This doesn't support any kind of RPG Maker project.

Reactions: gnmmarechal

EmulatorLover

3ds master race
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can't use directly a game made in rpg maker, you must recreate the game from scratch in the game builder, which I'm working on, now I must fix some bugs and then I can publish a compiled version,for now it's a map editor,you still need to know lua to edit other parts of the games
is this dead?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Hilarious :rofl2: