• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Vote!

Sonicslasher

In Law we trust.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Friends, fellow tempmen and templadies: I have entered a contest. Tis not for fame or wealth, but for the common good of all who believe in the sexiness of Costello. The prize? A WarioWare: D.I.Y. T-shirt package and a Nintendo Points Card worth 2,000 points. Yet you might ask: "Good sir! Why would I vote for something I myself would not reap the benefits for?" Ah, you bring up an excellent point. It's not I who will sow in the joy of Wii Points and vivid video game paraphernalia; it will be you! A tempcast give-away (or contest)!

Aw pooy! D:

Looks like I didn't get on the top 11. However (from the article): "don't forget, if you entered the contest you might still win one of the ten random prizes"

Here's hoping for some luck!
yay.gif

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
RULES said:
Members are not allowed to create topics or posts intended only to promote or advertise their own or any website(s) without staff permission. If permission is given members are required to provide the name of the staff member who allowed the advert in their post.

As long as the advert is non-obtrusive and does not contain links to warez of any kind, members may link to their own website, forum, or venture in their signature and profile ONLY.

Begging in the forums for anything is not allowed. This includes, but is not limited to: asking users to visit a website for the member to gain points/etc, begging to become a staff member, torrent invite, translation, and dump requests, and especially pyramid schemes; where you are asking members to help you out by registering places, visiting certain websites, etc.

Kind of against the rules dudebro
wink.gif

But I guess it's for a good cause sooo.... i won't report ^^

Sonicslasher

In Law we trust.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Issac said:
RULES said:
Members are not allowed to create topics or posts intended only to promote or advertise their own or any website(s) without staff permission. If permission is given members are required to provide the name of the staff member who allowed the advert in their post.

As long as the advert is non-obtrusive and does not contain links to warez of any kind, members may link to their own website, forum, or venture in their signature and profile ONLY.

Begging in the forums for anything is not allowed. This includes, but is not limited to: asking users to visit a website for the member to gain points/etc, begging to become a staff member, torrent invite, translation, and dump requests, and especially pyramid schemes; where you are asking members to help you out by registering places, visiting certain websites, etc.

Kind of against the rules dudebro
wink.gif

But I guess it's for a good cause sooo.... i won't report ^^
Hmm, just to play it safe, I'll go get one of the staff's permission.

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Screw this, just because your part of staff means you can advertise like this.This is what I hate about the site
dry.gif

jk dude, i voted and hope you win the thing ^ _ ^

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/TECN1Gm7j3A?si=XwYKYHKwxoMNdFqN