Hacking VitaShell ported to 3.67

D

Deleted User

Don't update quite yet; there's been no mention of Henkaku working on any firmware above 3.60, and indeed the official site still says it will not function on any higher firmwares.
henkaku will indeed not work on 3.60
but ive heard rumors of enso working upto 3.65 and a kexploit on 3.61
im hoping if this is released my plugins dont break

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It seems that they have found a way to run unsigned code on 3.67 ... There are ppl working on 3.63 + henkaku but it ended as brick.

Maybe they have found a way to run 3.67 over 3.60 fw like it was on PSP time ^=^

A kind of emunand or devhook like could be nice
EMUVITA!!!
probably not thiugh
gleba said hes on actual fw
also i can only think of 1 way to get anykind of emunand so im gonna try it and hopefully not brick

8BitWonder

Small Homebrew Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Update:

Last edited by 8BitWonder,

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
So summarizing the news, maybe Enso update to 3.65 for those on 3.60 relatively soon and a full 3.67 exploit much later (end of the year/next year).
He was saying he MIGHT put some effort on it for you, maybe VITA emulator might get developed sooner than his 3.67 hack.

Hi-Dro

Trophies
XP
Country
To be completely honest, no idea yet, fill it up with games mostly, uncompromised, I guess. For one I’d download every last ps plus game, which thanks to nonpdrm even if my subscription were to run out, I can continue playing at ease.
I’m very iffy when it comes to digital (only) content of which I am only extended a license.
Secondary purpose as such would be archival I guess.
Kind of future proofing that I’m guaranteed I won’t have to get a new one.
Same reason I have 128gb (on sale at the time) for my 3ds, of which more than half is still available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm glad i'm not the only nerd who does this sort of thing, although I can only be honest about it on here :rofl2:
OCD here I come !!!

Reactions: ManuelKoegler

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ