Hacking VitaCheat/FinalCheat Database

dbzgts

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
They are definitely different. The patch is a few kilobytes different, but windows will say they're the same size on about 2mb.

I'm reinstalling right now from the ps store and I'll update from ps store instead of copying over my patch folders.... I'm not sure why, but I think my game SAYS it's version 1.02, but it's loading base game I think.... weird.

I'm looking at a few dumps that were sent to me, and they have a reference to a patch101.xai file, but mine do not... So I'm wondering if I messed up when I patched my game. I'll just update over the wifi instead of copying with vitashell.
Did you refresh livearea after copying the patch folder? We need to refresh it right?
Yes, in patch folder i'm having patch101.xai and text_fr.xai

Last edited by dbzgts,

Yohoki

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you refresh livearea after copying the patch folder? We need to refresh it right?
Ya, no I definitely copied it correctly... I no longer have the language option on the main menu, it was added in a patch. So, I must have updated it correctly.

---edit----
wot....... the base version references the patch file, but patched game does not. XD that's weird.

Ok, well that tells me that the people complaining that my codes were not working were not on the proper update... they were on version 1.00. The new codes should fix the codes, at least. And now I know I can ignore their dumps not working for other codes.

Last edited by Yohoki,
Reactions: CrossOut

Yohoki

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yup....updated and it is working to in version 1.02 :rofl2::rofl2:
sweet. Thanks bro. That's a lot of info. That's great to know that it works on multiple versions, probably because the eboot only changed by a little bit, and I'm hooking into the eboot for the pointer.

Yohoki

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well....... If you're volunteering.......... These 2 would be awesome if you could run, and if they don't work, restart your game and send me a dump file. XD

Code:
_V0 x98 All Items
$4201 82DE44A8 00630063
$0462 00000004 00000000

_V0 Unlock All Items
$4201 82DE56D8 FFFFFFFF
$0204 00000004 00000000

dbzgts

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I'll do it tomorrow, feel sleepy already right now,bro... :rofl2::rofl2:
Did try it but it is not working. I'll send you my dump tomorrow,ok? What is the range? 81xxx - 87xxx enough?

Reactions: Yohoki

Yohoki

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll do it tomorrow, feel sleepy already right now,bro... :rofl2::rofl2:
Did try it but it is not working. I'll send you my dump tomorrow,ok? What is the range? 81xxx - 87xxx enough?
81-8D would get most of the data I've been using.... Character HP and things are in the 8C area. Hopefully I won't need anything past that.

Peoples92

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
does anyone have cheats for shantae and half genie hero e.g. infinite health, infinite magic and reset time would help a lot for EU?

tomberyx

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
well....... If you're volunteering.......... These 2 would be awesome if you could run, and if they don't work, restart your game and send me a dump file. XD

Code:
_V0 x98 All Items
$4201 82DE44A8 00630063
$0462 00000004 00000000

_V0 Unlock All Items
$4201 82DE56D8 FFFFFFFF
$0204 00000004 00000000

Result :
PCSE01103
Ver.102
Game difficult: hard:
DLC: No
Playtime: 10min with Load-screen
Psvita language: German

Fail !! didnt work and without crash

Dump file : https://drive.google.com/file/d/12iI8vxEBg0J6aVX_Md7VjWBhE-G67Rzc/view?usp=sharing

Reactions: Yohoki

Yohoki

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

monodevil

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just hooked a new 4TB drive into my pc..... hopefully I never run out of space again??? Probably will run out of space again. X
I was looking to a 4TB drive last month but then I saw how close they are in price to a 5TB drive and that made me want a 5TB drive instead. I still didn't get either :lol:. I should really learn to set up a NAS Raid storage, I'm always chasing after the next bigger storage like cigarettes.

Yohoki

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: dbzgts

giologic

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
meettomy.site
XP
Country
Turkey
Some actual codes made this time! Finally got to make some codes for Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate and Shin Gundam Musou (Asia Version). Doing some editing for the meantime and they're ready.

Hi suiseiseki, i wanna know did u still works in the making of Warriors orochi 3 ultimate cheat? i wanna try it tho, cuz all of your codes seems working fine in my ps vita

CrossOut

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
is there a source to get Cheat Databases for Vita cheat (i dont talk about the database of r0ah)
The r0ah github database is the most up to date one and appears to be the only one. Many other sites just have posts from years ago with nothing updated. Likely those websites are not as active as this one. I can only think of the reddit vitacheat thread but its not worth your time, it has barely any activity on it and I think that only 1 or 2 people ever made codes for games on it out of the amount of requests that are asked.

The site and specifically, this thread and the r0ah github are the main areas for vitacheat. there is Speedfly but thats all in Chinese so none of the codes would work for other regions sadly. There are a few games where the codes will work for all region but is barely any,maybe 5 to 10 games at most?

I know this is a really long answer for just the word no, but I have seen other people ask this question and I feel it needs a good explanation haha.

Last edited by CrossOut,
Reactions: dbzgts

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, sleep well +1