Hardware Vita screen flickering issue

SLic3R

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys really need help here, I gota second hand Vita from my brothers friend for free of course the Vita has a strange issue where the bottom half of the screen display glitches grey which some times covers half the screen.
This does not effect the touch screen which can still be used although without being able to see half the screen it is very hard to use.

I found this Video on youtube (by akibakemono) which is exactly what is happening to my Vita.

The fix shown on this video works eventually but its taking longer and longer to sort out on mine. Is there any way to fix this properly? The problem looks like it may be dirt on the connection tab from the LCD to Vita motherboard.
Any help and advise would be grate, thanks guys.

ChaoticGamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well this is probably due to a crack in the screen according to customer support. It also happens when the system was played at very high or very low temperatures.
Are you sure the solution of repeatedly turning it on and off didn't fix the problem?

Dr. Dew

Trophies
XP
Country
Sudan
It could be a ribbon cable connection problem. I had a similar issue with my PSP
and I needed to open it up and tighten up the LCD ribbon connection to the
mother board.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up