Hacking Vita not playing my legal games? (upgrade from h-encore 3.65 to 3.69/70 ofw)

Vinceherman

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If the physical game card works without your memory card inserted but doesn't when the memory card is inserted then it's giving you an error due to an issue reading that games patch/DLC data which is stored on the Sony memory card.

Are you 100% sure you formatted the 16gb memory card?

You can't use SD2Vita on a non hacked vita.

Spokenlastchance

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If the physical game card works without your memory card inserted but doesn't when the memory card is inserted then it's giving you an error due to an issue reading that games patch/DLC data which is stored on the Sony memory card.

Are you 100% sure you formatted the 16gb memory card?

You can't use SD2Vita on a non hacked vita.

It might also be a corrupted memory card that persists after formatting. The best option is to try a different one.

Master110

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I tried it and it worked. But the game I downloaded also worked with my Sony memory card, so... :( I checked and my memory card works perfectly.

Master110: I got one but I don't use it (I think without a hack I can't even use it). The memory card I use is an official Sony 16GB Vita memory card.
You had a hack at the start.

I expect the person who sold you has fucked that vita up

reyk-2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, I uninstalled enzo. :D I was super stupid that I did that, if I could turn back time I would have never done that. :(

And yeah, I am trying force reinstalling in safe mode, but I got error code C3-3822-5. Trying to figure out what I should do to fix the problem.
I use jp for region, I wrote everything right in the xml file. I see that there is an update but when I try to intall it, this error code comes.

Edit: I solved the error message and was able to force a reinstall. Unfortunately my problematic games still can't be played so reinstalling 3.70 didn't help at all. :(

But at least it made me feel a lot braver and when the 3.70 hack is released, I think I will be able to install it to my device. It may sound ridiculous but I am super clumsy and noob when it comes to any softver-related things (omg you really don't want to imagine how I suffered when I hacked my PSP lol) so this experience made be braver/more experienced and I think I will be able to solve my future problems as well. c:

Thanks for all the comments, I will wait for 3.70 hack. But at least I can relax until then because I did everything I could. They didn't help, but... you know. :,D
Hey i'm getting the same error (C3-3822-5). would you mind sharing how you managed to solve the error and force a reinstall? i've been stuck on this for hours ☹

kaymynd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey i'm getting the same error (C3-3822-5). would you mind sharing how you managed to solve the error and force a reinstall? i've been stuck on this for hours [emoji852]
Have you tried going into airplane mode before attempting the reinstall?

JigoKuu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Hey i'm getting the same error (C3-3822-5). would you mind sharing how you managed to solve the error and force a reinstall? i've been stuck on this for hours ☹

Unfortunately I couldn't solve this error. I installed 3.60 enso to my device but it can't play the problematic games even with the hack... :/

I guess my Vita is really wrecked/bricked so all I will do is to buy a new slim Vita and then keep the current one as a donor. It is totally perfect outside, but I guess its motherboard isn't functioning well. So it can be used as a donor if my new/future Vita will need any outside parts but that is all.

I really hoped that Trinity->modoru->3.60 enso could solve my problem but that didn't happen. :(

I really hope nobody will ever face a problem like mine but if there are people, you can come this topic and cry your heart's content. I feel the pain but it seems there are problems that can't be solved just by buying a new/another device. :(

Last edited by JigoKuu,

kaymynd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unfortunately I couldn't solve this error. I installed 3.60 enso to my device but it can't play the problematic games even with the hack... :/

I guess my Vita is really wrecked/bricked so all I will do is to buy a new slim Vita and then keep the current one as a donor. It is totally perfect outside, but I guess its motherboard isn't functioning well. So it can be used as a donor if my new/future Vita will need any outside parts but that is all.

I really hoped that Trinity->modoru->3.60 enso could solve my problem but that didn't happen. :(

I really hope nobody will ever face a problem like mine but if there are people, you can come this topic and cry your heart's content. I feel the pain but it seems there are problems that can't be solved just by buying a new/another device. :(
The problem is with the sony mem card, There's something on there that's causing this, try looking through it and delete tai folder if you have one on ux0, you should only have tai folder on ur0, of not simply backup games and stuff through qcma and format mem card and start all over, this will fix your issue.

Last edited by kaymynd,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: After watching, that I feel like I'm on them already