Hacking Vita 1000 no longer producing any audio (neither speakers nor aux)

mrjoshuaco

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As the title states. I've got a PS Vita 1000 that'd been hacked for a few years (Enso 3.60) with minimal plugins and has worked fine. Now, however, I get no audio of any kind from either the speakers or the AUX. Here's the troubleshooting steps tried so far.

1. Checked volume buttons/mute/etc.
  2. I've rebuilt the database.
  3. I've completely restored the system, tested it unmodified, and switched from 3.60 to 3.65 as per the vita hacks guide when hacking it again.
  4. I've applied and removed a custom theme (seemed a stretch).
As a note, this also happens when running applications, such as Adrenaline - no audio.

I'm out of options here and wondering if anyone has run into this before. I have NOT yet tested bluetooth but will shortly.

Last edited by mrjoshuaco,

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Entirely possible. But figured I'd post here first before getting to that point of inspection.
it's certainly a HW problem if u've already attempted factory reset, which excludes categorically any software issues, i rather check if the audio card (if any) is detached from mobo.

Last edited by leon315,

mrjoshuaco

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To add, the audio did work as of a few months ago when I last used it and it was sitting on the cradle since then. That's why I figured it was unusual.

mrjoshuaco

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ended up putting it away for a few months, letting it exhaust any charge. When I charged it back up, sound was working again.

UmiDesu

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Mine sound quieter then I remembered, at full volume it sounds lower than my 3ds, even my psp 3000 is louder. And I don't know why
Post automatically merged:

Mine sound quieter then I remembered, at full volume it sounds lower than my 3ds, even my psp 3000 is louder. And I don't know why

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm devastated